Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Caesar Rayford signed by the Indianapolis Colts

2»

Comments

• Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Passion said:

I always shook my head that we didn't redshirt Rayford. He had a great build for a DE, and showed some real potential as a pass rusher. Of course...nobody on our staff at the time could help him realize his potential. Small fact.

Actually passion, Rayford was really skinny, and even as a senior was really skinny. He did not have an ideal build for a DE. But he did have a motor, and he was super athletic, quick And started to come on as a true senior. Even as a redshirt senior, I think he was kind of a tweener . Now he's had ,, almost a decade to put on weight and muscle. His body type and age hurt him, and of course being pressed into duty too early. He is very much a dion Jordan clone. then again Dion had the best roids and training table in the country.

Maybe Oregon could have Bulked him up into a All American. didn't happen at Washington, and probably still wouldn't under Ivan. I see minimal gaines in our lineman. Our skill guys look like a mini Adonis, Our linemen look like Jolly Green Giant

Passion said:

I always shook my head that we didn't redshirt Rayford. He had a great build for a DE, and showed some real potential as a pass rusher. Of course...nobody on our staff at the time could help him realize his potential. Small fact.

Actually passion, Rayford was really skinny, and even as a senior was really skinny. He did not have an ideal build for a DE. But he did have a motor, and he was super athletic, quick And started to come on as a true senior. Even as a redshirt senior, I think he was kind of a tweener . Now he's had ,, almost a decade to put on weight and muscle. His body type and age hurt him, and of course being pressed into duty too early. He is very much a dion Jordan clone. then again Dion had the best roids and training table in the country.

Maybe Oregon could have Bulked him up into a All American. didn't happen at Washington, and probably still wouldn't under Ivan. I see minimal gaines in our lineman. Our skill guys look like a mini Adonis, Our linemen look like Jolly Green Giant bean poles.

He was really skinny because he didn't redshirt and get a year of nothing weight lifting. I've talked to his dad a few times and he told me that when Gilby pulled his redshirt season, Gilby told the dad that Rayford was tearing it up in practice and that the OL couldn't block him. He played a good amount as a true freshman but hardly saw the field the following year. It's a crime that Willingham didn't redshirt him and let him pick up some wei

Did you read my post Nacho? He would have been skinny as RS senior because he was a fucking TWEENER dipshit. His metabolism. wouldn't allow weight gain at that stage of his life. Its like turning Kasen Williams into a 265lb. rush end. AINT HAPPENING! Time has allowed Rayford to grow naturally.

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Rayford was a tweener dipshit? That's not nice to call names. You probably boo the kids too. Your family must be proud.
  • Options
    oh Damone, don't bring a mans family onto a forum.. That's pretty much chicken shit and something only a little weazle Like Grinolds would do. stick to ball, sorry to irritate your cunt:)
  • Options

Passion said:

Maybe Oregon could have Bulked him up into a All American. didn't happen at Washington, and probably still wouldn't under Ivan. I see minimal gaines in our lineman. Our skill guys look like a mini Adonis, Our linemen look like Jolly Green Giant bean poles.

He was really skinny because he didn't redshirt and get a year of nothing weight lifting. I've talked to his dad a few times and he told me that when Gilby pulled his redshirt season, Gilby told the dad that Rayford was tearing it up in practice and that the OL couldn't block him. He played a good amount as a true freshman but hardly saw the field the following year. It's a crime that Willingham didn't redshirt him and let him pick up some weight.

"...was tearing it up in practice and that the OL couldn't block him".

So that was why they pulled his RS? At the risk of stating the obvious (well, to everybody but Gilby and the other UW coaches at the time) just because the Husky OL "couldn't block him" doesn't mean he was unblockable to the rest of the conference. I guess they found that out the hard way.
    exactly Racoon. Rayford tore up our walk-on starters and got tossed to the wolves. Rayford was Kevin Durant less a few inches. Hard to get meat to stick to a wooden popsicle stick. Caesar needed a few good roid cycles nd a MOTIVATED weight room.

Even Ivan has poor weight room gains in the trenches. The WRs and corners look bad ass. Trufant had the biggest shoulders of any DB at the combine, and wasn't close. But our linemen aren't building much for trunks. Just look at Nebraska's linemen or Stanford, USC...Its like night and day.

Ivan has had going on 4 years to build the "cascade front". Aside from Atoe, I'm not that impressed.

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

oh Damone, don't bring a mans family onto a forum.. That's pretty much chicken shit and something only a little weazle Like Grinolds would do. stick to ball, sorry to irritate your cunt:)

Huh?

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,959
    Founders Club

Huh?

I'm still waiting for Race Bannon to "queef something from his twat"
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,256
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Talk about my twat and you're gone