Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Which Doogism irks your ire the most?

GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
Founders Club
edited November 2013 in Classics

Which Doogism irks your ire the most? 57 votes

The Fleenor Fallacy: minimize the great Don James' accomplishments in an attempt to prop up Sarkisian
15%
TierbsHsotBoobsDawgtona[Deleted User]LoneStarDawgPurpleJDennis_DeYoungGladstoneExtraChrisBEsophagealFeces 9 votes
The Grinolds Groaner: state matter-of-factly that instate recruiting is fine despite face-slapping evidence to the contrary
15%
CFetters_Nacho_LoverloadsockFecal_MatterRoadDawg55chuckDoubleJDawgTequillaNEsnake12SarkFanSixtyNine 9 votes
The HuskyClaus Hoot: blind, slavish, drooling devotion to Sarkisian with respect to any subject. Attempt at factual data argument ends up hurting cause and helping the realist cause
1%
biak1 1 vote
The Section14A Slapper: extreme passive-aggressiveness. Has superiority complex despite having every reason to have inferiority complex
17%
Fire_Marshall_BillRaccoonHarry[Deleted User]dncMisterEmbeelzebubMosster47[Deleted User]DawgofThunderbackthepack 10 votes
The Fetters Floozie: preemptively argue that UW doesn't necessarily have superior talent to WSU and OSU, and that recruiting rankings can't tell you how talented a team is
5%
chrisvashonCokeGreaterThanPepsiEdwin_Bambino 3 votes
The MykFS Malaise: ignore glaring W-L statistics and cite obscure, irrelevant data to justify continued mediocrity
10%
MelloDawgHouhuskyMad_SondhdawgfivehundredmileDAWGNeGgaPlEaSe 6 votes
The JonB Jackoff: a sycophant to the sycophants, firmly believe 7 wins in year 5 should be everyone's expectation, be aghast that people dare question authority
5%
doogsinparadiseHFNYbhobc 3 votes
The Eklund Emasculation: throw the players under the bus at every opportunity and never hold the multimillionaire coach responsible
28%
DerekJohnsonWhiskeyDawgWedgwoodDawgPostGameOrangeSlicesPurpleBazeQuornDawgTheKobeStopperAZDuckYouKnowItdrogginsMadHuskySacValleyDawgDardanusDoogleshaieJaWarrenJaHooker 16 votes

Comments

• MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    The Grinolds Groaner: state matter-of-factly that instate recruiting is fine despite face-slapping evidence to the contrary
    Recruiting ...

Simply b/c all you have to do is look at how far behind our OL/DL play is compared to the rest of the team and that's driven by the quality of recruiting in these areas wasn't good enough in the first 2-3 years of Sark's tenure and he's paying for it now
  • The Section14A Slapper: extreme passive-aggressiveness. Has superiority complex despite having every reason to have inferiority complex
    Section14a and johnb

Abundance.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Fetters is a troll. He just likes to argue. Kim plugging his ears and closing his eyes is the worst. He acts like there are no problems.
  • The Fleenor Fallacy: minimize the great Don James' accomplishments in an attempt to prop up Sarkisian
    Fuck those are some tough choices there was like 3 I had it down to. The one I chose, Eklund trashing on players and MykFS since I wasted an entire night arguing with that cunt arguing that point.

However, the minimizing of Don James to prop up Sark is a new Doog low. They didn't even do that during the Ty era or even in Sark's first three years. I first started seeing it last year and now it's really been moved up.

Even how Kim and F3 acted about James death, Sark's bullshit at James memorial and Doogs acting like he was worse than he actually was really pisses me off.

This man was Husky football and was so respected by everyone in the nation. I can't truly describe how much the James bashing pisses me off.
  • The Fleenor Fallacy: minimize the great Don James' accomplishments in an attempt to prop up Sarkisian

Fetters is a troll. He just likes to argue. Kim plugging his ears and closing his eyes is the worst. He acts like there are no problems.

Hey Kim how is our OL holding up?

I also remember Kim and other Doogs saying "UW will win 10 games this year if Keith Price has a good year."

Well he hasn't thrown a pick since the Oregon game yet UW is 2-2 in the last four games. This year proved us all right and Kim wrong that Price isn't the problem.

He has a 19-4 TD-INT ratio yet the team is headed towards yet another underachieving season.
  • HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,512
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    The JonB Jackoff: a sycophant to the sycophants, firmly believe 7 wins in year 5 should be everyone's expectation, be aghast that people dare question authority
    I agree with CollegeDoog (had to pick one so picked JohnB for his sneering contempt for anyone who challenges the conventional "wisdom").

Still, it's like picking the ugliest girl in a room full of ugly chicks...a race to the bottom:

• HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    The original post & options show an abundance of riches.
  • HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,512
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Yeah, really uncalled for and Dooging at its lowest...they aren't even right in the first place because DJ only played 11 regular season games and we didn't start playing 12 until 2003 or 2004.

Of course a few of the Doogs who want Sloppy Steve back are preemptively trumpeting 9 wins but who cares if SSWS gets there with 4 OOC wins, just a 5-4 conference record, and another 3rd or 4th place Pac-12 North Finish? Is Husky Football all about rearranging lowly Georgia State's face or still about competing for Pac-12 Championships?

It's like they can't see how a lame-duck coach returning (highly doubt Sloppy Steve wins out) will crush 2014 season ticket sales and all of the other life out of the program. No way he even wins 6 conference games next year with all of his growing warts and less returning starters, new Kicker / Punter, and a new QB.

To those guys on the list, Competitive Dooging isn't just a hobby, it's a way of life.

Fuck those are some tough choices there was like 3 I had it down to. The one I chose, Eklund trashing on players and MykFS since I wasted an entire night arguing with that cunt arguing that point.

However, the minimizing of Don James to prop up Sark is a new Doog low. They didn't even do that during the Ty era or even in Sark's first three years. I first started seeing it last year and now it's really been moved up.

Even how Kim and F3 acted about James death, Sark's bullshit at James memorial and Doogs acting like he was worse than he actually was really pisses me off.

This man was Husky football and was so respected by everyone in the nation. I can't truly describe how much the James bashing pisses me off.

• greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    What if you are a quook/coog troll that supports all of them?
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    Swaye's Wigwam

Hey Kim how is our OL holding up?

I also remember Kim and other Doogs saying "UW will win 10 games this year if Keith Price has a good year."

Well he hasn't thrown a pick since the Oregon game yet UW is 2-2 in the last four games. This year proved us all right and Kim wrong that Price isn't the problem.

He has a 19-4 TD-INT ratio yet the team is headed towards yet another underachieving season.
    I had forgotten all about Kim and others saying this was a 10 win team if Price had a good season until Chest mentioned it on the podcast. Price has had a very good season, and we are still a 7-6 team. It doesn't matter who plays QB. Sark's always gonna Sark.
    This is a really good poll. First poll on here I've actually struggled with making a choice.

I wonder if these Doogs know deep down inside after they press "submit" on their comment that they know they are full of shit.

No way these fucks can actually believe the crap they are writing.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HFNY said:

I agree with CollegeDoog (had to pick one so picked JohnB for his sneering contempt for anyone who challenges the conventional "wisdom").

Still, it's like picking the ugliest girl in a room full of ugly chicks...a race to the bottom:

Brb. JO
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,702
    Founders Club

This is a really good poll. First poll on here I've actually struggled with making a choice.

I wonder if these Doogs know deep down inside after they press "submit" on their comment that they know they are full of shit.

No way these fucks can actually believe the crap they are writing.

It was hard to choose because The Field wasn't an option.
  • DardanusDardanus Member Posts: 2,623
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited November 2013
    The Eklund Emasculation: throw the players under the bus at every opportunity and never hold the multimillionaire coach responsible
    The The Eklund Emasculation bugs me because they are acknowledging that there IS a problem, but then push the blame around to everyone except the coach.

Why are they so protective of the guy who gets paid tons of money to do a job, but are quick to blame players, officials, or even assistants (who are under the direction of the head coach)?
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,064
    The MykFS Malaise: ignore glaring W-L statistics and cite obscure, irrelevant data to justify continued mediocrity
    I've been getting Myk's argument a lot regarding scoring more PPG against ranked opponents and other such metrics, while ignoring the win-loss record.
  • chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,586
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    All aspects of teen boy stalking discussion by SE, Fetters and especially Grinolds. Fetters and Ecklund constantly and unashamedly contradicting themselves on the topic is hard to stomach, but Grinolds takes the cake every time he opens his mouth. He says the same thing every time, which basically amounts to "shut the fuck up and stop thinking for yourselves. I'm telling you that everything is fine."
  • GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    The Fleenor Fallacy: minimize the great Don James' accomplishments in an attempt to prop up Sarkisian
    MelloDawg said:

I've been getting Myk's argument a lot regarding scoring more PPG against ranked opponents and other such metrics, while ignoring the win-loss record.

Yep. Madness.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    The Section14A Slapper: extreme passive-aggressiveness. Has superiority complex despite having every reason to have inferiority complex
    HFNY said:

You just summed up Pool Boy's interview and hiring process perfectly.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,702
    Founders Club
    Tequilla said:

Recruiting ...

Simply b/c all you have to do is look at how far behind our OL/DL play is compared to the rest of the team and that's driven by the quality of recruiting in these areas wasn't good enough in the first 2-3 years of Sark's tenure and he's paying for it now

Amen and hallelujah