Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Things doogs would say

2»

Comments

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,437
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ^ doog who is ACTUALLY scared of the revenge factor.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,572
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Doogs also say this:

Colorado not a good matchup for UW early in year. Of course yous all, those who have attacked Pup and Pete for 3-4 years, suddenly attack Pup in Pete's defense? Cant make this shit up.

"Colorado sucks" , "Colorado lost too many guys", "Colorado is starting a 'new' QB" etc... pull your head out your crappers. Appears my wisdom reared its head yet again. UW could very well limp home with a pup-predicted loss from way back. Washington is still a very good team. But if you think theyre going to waltz through this league without a real challenge from at least 5-6 top 25 teams youre retarded...

Pup called Stanford a loss long ago which you homers are well aware of... after Friday I just upgraded Colorado from my pre-season potential -loss to a realistic loss, not a given, but a last-second-field goal type game. I was the only, as usual. Montez is going to have fun with our corners.

Need I mention UCLA? The team I said could very well beat UW at home months ago. If you dorks actually put down the gaming system and watched yesterday, you'd understand what i was getting at 6 months ago regarding UCLA (My DARKHORSE pac12 champ here) This is a very good league.

WSU could very well be a big loss with everything on the line too. Thats a really good football team.
    I think theyll be top 10 at some point this year. They are really experienced. Very good in trenches. If they beat Stanford at home lookout.

On a side note, Pup has been clear for the last 2 years about Petersen's negligent recruiting at NG and DT. I've been clear for 2 years that UW will go 8-4, 7-5, maybe 6-6 in '18 due to that. Save it. We are in huge trouble with our front 7 if Ganes follows Vea.

Ill be signing teets this Friday at the Ram in a sort of Pep Rally. Come on by guys, ill sign yours.

God its always "there's a strong possiblity of a loss but I'm not saying it's a loss. I mean well probably lose but we might not. Either way I'll be right."
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Doogs also say this:

Colorado not a good matchup for UW early in year. Of course yous all, those who have attacked Pup and Pete for 3-4 years, suddenly attack Pup in Pete's defense? Cant make this shit up.

"Colorado sucks" , "Colorado lost too many guys", "Colorado is starting a 'new' QB" etc... pull your head out your crappers. Appears my wisdom reared its head yet again. UW could very well limp home with a pup-predicted loss from way back. Washington is still a very good team. But if you think theyre going to waltz through this league without a real challenge from at least 5-6 top 25 teams youre retarded...

Pup called Stanford a loss long ago which you homers are well aware of... after Friday I just upgraded Colorado from my pre-season potential -loss to a realistic loss, not a given, but a last-second-field goal type game. I was the only, as usual. Montez is going to have fun with our corners.

Need I mention UCLA? The team I said could very well beat UW at home months ago. If you dorks actually put down the gaming system and watched yesterday, you'd understand what i was getting at 6 months ago regarding UCLA (My DARKHORSE pac12 champ here) This is a very good league.

WSU could very well be a big loss with everything on the line too. Thats a really good football team.
    I think theyll be top 10 at some point this year. They are really experienced. Very good in trenches. If they beat Stanford at home lookout.

On a side note, Pup has been clear for the last 2 years about Petersen's negligent recruiting at NG and DT. I've been clear for 2 years that UW will go 8-4, 7-5, maybe 6-6 in '18 due to that. Save it. We are in huge trouble with our front 7 if Ganes follows Vea.

Ill be signing teets this Friday at the Ram in a sort of Pep Rally. Come on by guys, ill sign yours.

God its always "there's a strong possiblity of a loss but I'm not saying it's a loss. I mean well probably lose but we might not. Either way I'll be right."
    That is the real definition of a doog.
  • Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited September 2017

Gus Johnson called the punt return before it happened

You are only pointing out the times Gus Johnson was right.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    H_D said:

Gus Johnson called the punt return before it happened

You are only pointing out the times Gus Johnson was right.
    Gus Johnson has called the two greatest UCLA comebacks of my lifetime.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    haie said:

Doogs also say this:

The real definition of a doog is much simpler than that:

http://forum.hardcorehusky.com/profile/haie
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

Doogs also say this:

The real definition of a doog is much simpler than that:

http://forum.hardcorehusky.com/profile/haie
  • Options
    longduckdonglongduckdong Member Posts: 1,007
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Passion said:

Doogles said:

Maybe we should have kept the good OL coach that couldn't recruit because his lines didn't suck.

Alternatively, how about a man that can recruit and coach? Is there a Jimmy like that coaches OLs?
    His name was Cozetto and he was one tough SOB.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,739
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Thanks Great Uncle Race. It's always special to hear from Gil Dobie's spiritual advisor.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Passion said:

Doogles said:

Maybe we should have kept the good OL coach that couldn't recruit because his lines didn't suck.

Alternatively, how about a man that can recruit and coach? Is there a Jimmy like that coaches OLs?
    You wouldn't want to Cozetto when he's angry.
    *see
  • Options
    GrandpaSankeyGrandpaSankey Member Posts: 956
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Passion said:

Doogles said:

You wouldn't want to Cozetto when he's angry.
    This guy gets it