Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

So the Kasen thing might really be happening

dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Kasen working harder than ever this offseason - classic confirmation bias!

The "best shape of his life" is cliche as can be, but occasionally there's actually something to back it up. That sounds like the case here.
Williams also transformed his body this offseason. He got hooked on juices and shakes. Williams drinks two shakes throughout the day. One has turmeric, which is an antioxidant. The second is full of kale and spinach. At home, he takes a wellness shot that has ginger and cayenne pepper, along with another digestion shot.

Throughout the offseason, Williams said he pounded juices that had carrots, kale, spinach and parsley. Last year, his diet centered around burgers and pasta.

"It’s tough because the shakes aren’t good," Williams said with a laugh. "But I know that they’re healthy, and I know that they’re putting me in the best position to be more conditioned, to catch my breath faster, to run faster and all those things."

Williams said his intention wasn't to drop weight, but he lost 10 pounds this offseason and is playing the best football of his life.
Kasen was a classic Sark four star recruit - tons of free pub, and amazing athlete but wasn't willing to put in the work to become a route runner or maximize his body. If he's truly slimmed down (which probably means he's faster), and learned to discipline himself he could be a solid NFL receiver. I never thought he'd develop that work ethic. Glad to see I was wrong.

I know Roadie and DDY and @NeGgaPlEaSe are rooting for him. I am too.

Comments

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    edited August 2017
    dnc said:

The "best shape of his life" is cliche as can be, but occasionally there's actually something to back it up. That sounds like the case here.

Williams also transformed his body this offseason. He got hooked on juices and shakes. Williams drinks two shakes throughout the day. One has turmeric, which is an antioxidant. The second is full of kale and spinach. At home, he takes a wellness shot that has rhino cum and cayenne pepper, along with another digestion shot.

Throughout the offseason, Williams said he pounded juices that had carrots, kale, spinach and parsley. Last year, his diet centered around burgers and pasta.

"It’s tough because the shakes aren’t good," Williams said with a laugh. "But I know that they’re healthy, and I know that they’re putting me in the best position to be more conditioned, to catch my breath faster, to run faster and all those things."

Williams said his intention wasn't to drop weight, but he lost 10 pounds this offseason and is playing the best football of his life.

Kasen was a classic Sark four star recruit - tons of free pub, and amazing athlete but wasn't willing to put in the work to become a route runner or maximize his body. If he's truly slimmed down (which probably means he's faster), and learned to discipline himself he could be a solid NFL receiver. I never thought he'd develop that work ethic. Glad to see I was wrong.

Crisped
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    salemcoog said:

Can I bump this in 3 months?

I hope you do
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Hooked on juices I'm sure.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    edited September 2017
    dnc said:

Williams also transformed his body this offseason. He got hooked on juices and shakes. Williams drinks two shakes throughout the day. One has turmeric, which is an antioxidant. The second is full of kale and spinach. At home, he takes a wellness shot that has ginger and cayenne pepper, along with another digestion shot.

Didn't make the 53 man you idiot bump

salemcoog said:

Can I bump this in 10 days?

• H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dnc said:

Now more than ever:

• PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    dnc said:

dnc said:

Didn't make the 53 man you idiot bump

This is bullshit. Richard Sherman was right - Kasen not making the team shows that Pete's "compete" mantra is hollow.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Snyder is a fucking moron. He has been a fucking moron for awhile now. Kasen should have easily made this team over Darboh and fucking Mcevoy. That's just garbage.

Snyder is a fucking moron. He has been a fucking moron for awhile now. Kasen should have easily made this team over Darboh and fucking Mcevoy. That's just garbage.

What does the owner of the Washington Racial Slurs have to do with this?
  • seatownfunkseatownfunk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 802
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Ja Wohl, Commandant Schneider
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Pete makes every final decision.

I think both Pete and Schneider are good, but they also got lucky with their early drafts. They still have a few players that hit every draft, but they have had a lot of blunders. It happens.

Now those guys from the early drafts like Sherman believe their bosses are full of shit, like any other job.

I was starting to hook again, but this Sherman/organization feud is a ticking time bomb.

Pete makes every final decision.

I think both Pete and Schneider are good, but they also got lucky with their early drafts. They still have a few players that hit every draft, but they have had a lot of blunders. It happens.

Now those guys from the early drafts like Sherman believe their bosses are full of shit, like any other job.

I was starting to hook again, but this Sherman/organization feud is a ticking time bomb.
    Sherman is right, you know.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I want to see Richard Sherman end his career in Cleveland
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

What does the owner of the Washington Racial Slurs have to do with this?
    The Wagonburners trademark expires in a few years, so there still is hope.