Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Seahawks-eagles game thread

124»

Comments

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

Seahawks are the best team in the NFC right now. If they can get Bennett back and avoid any key injuries they will be in the Super Bowl.

When was Dallas moved to the AFC?
    The Cowboys are good but they have had the luxury of a joke of a schedule for the past 7/8 weeks or so. They only have ONE win against a team that is currently above .500

I like the Hawks in that one.
    Hi. The Seahawks have played one good team this season.
    One more than the Cowboys.

Look I know it really hurts you in the depths of your soul that Seattle is a decent team but try not to let it fog your brain too much. Hawks beat the Patriots on the road. The Cowboys don't have a win anywhere close to that.
    The Cowboys don't have a single opponent that good on their entire schedule. They'll never match that quality win.

They also don't have terrible losses to the Rams and the Saints.

The Seahawks are clearly the second best team in the NFC right now. 9-1 > 7-2-1
    The Cowboys have been the better team for most of the season and have the better record.

But the Seahawks have addressed most of their flaws as usual and are playing the best football in the league in the second half of the season, as usual.

If we're looking at it like the college playoff committee "who has proven the most" then yes Cowboys > Seattle. But if we're just talking about which team is better right now, it's Seattle.
    Bump.

I knew I heard bullshit last year from you climbing the Seahawks were the best team in the NFC.
    I love that you dug this hard to find it.

I underestimated the Falcons like everyone else in the world did.

Oh well.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    dnc said:

dnc said:

Seahawks are the best team in the NFC right now. If they can get Bennett back and avoid any key injuries they will be in the Super Bowl.

The Cowboys are good but they have had the luxury of a joke of a schedule for the past 7/8 weeks or so. They only have ONE win against a team that is currently above .500

Look I know it really hurts you in the depths of your soul that Seattle is a decent team but try not to let it fog your brain too much. Hawks beat the Patriots on the road. The Cowboys don't have a win anywhere close to that.
    The Cowboys don't have a single opponent that good on their entire schedule. They'll never match that quality win.

The Cowboys have been the better team for most of the season and have the better record.

But the Seahawks have addressed most of their flaws as usual and are playing the best football in the league in the second half of the season, as usual.

If we're looking at it like the college playoff committee "who has proven the most" then yes Cowboys > Seattle. But if we're just talking about which team is better right now, it's Seattle.
    Bump.

I knew I heard bullshit last year from you climbing the Seahawks were the best team in the NFC.

Oh well.
    The search function is great.

The poont you're still not getting us that Seattle is a flawed team. They'll still win the NFC Worst ("lol") but they aren't the favorites in the conference yet.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

dnc said:

Bump.

Oh well.

The poont you're still not getting us that Seattle is a flawed team. They'll still win the NFC Worst ("lol") but they aren't the favorites in the conference yet.
    Of course they're flawed. Every team is flawed, save maybe NE but probably them too.

Seattle is currently less flawed than anyone in the NFC.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

Bump.

Oh well.

Of course they're flawed. Every team is flawed, save maybe NE but probably them too.

Seattle is currently less flawed than anyone in the NFC.
    ATL has Drunk Sark at OC and they still have a huge advantage there.
  • GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

dnc said:

Bump.

how off the sperg spectrum do you have to be to dig this thread up