Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Fundraiser Update and info on October get-together

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,905
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club
edited August 2017 in Hardcore Husky Board
A couple pieces of good news to report. First off, our August Fundraiser has been a success. Thank you to everyone who has donated. For the first time in our site's history, we have raised enough in August to cover all expenses for the entire year. So we're good until August 1, 2018. I don't want to dissuade those who haven't donated yet from doing so, but I also want to be forthright with where we're at. So when you see fellow posters who have a shitty little badge beneath their avatar, be sure to thank them for their service. They've made it possible to keep the lights on.

Now in regards to the October get-together... We have a date set now thanks to our own @CFetters_Nacho_Lover. As many of you know, Nacho packed up his belongings a few months ago to move to Chicago to live with his two dads. But moving can be complicated, and Nacho was horrified to discover that he'd left his entire VHS tape collection of Christy Canyon videos back in Seattle. So the NachoMan Savage will be coming back to the NW on October 12th. We will dispatch @TommySQC and his windowless van to pick up Nacho at the Greyhound Bus Station. From there, they will be driving straight to wherever our get-together will be. At this point, we're looking at something either in Bellevue or Woodinville.

In the spirit of the occasion, we are announcing a new Hardcore Husky holiday. We already have Happy Sark Day, every July 6th (Get it? 7-6).... But now we're beginning Oktober_Dreckfest. Going forward, we will be getting together at least once a year with this new holiday. Beer, football talk, Dungeons and Dragons, and I'm sure someone will bring a tuba, etc.

Details will be released in the next week or two... Stay tuned. ;)image

Comments

• Options
    tenndawgtenndawg Member Posts: 1,161
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

Beer, football talk, Dungeons and Dragons, and I'm sure someone will bring a tuba, etc.

What about TWISTER, preferably in see through animal print danskins...
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,060
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Can't believe we made it this far in with no Christy pics. This place is slipping.

• Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,743
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

Can't believe we made it this far in with no Christy pics. This place is slipping.

Take it to the Wigwam.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    pawz said:

Swaye said:

Take it to the Wigwam.
    Done
  • Options
    biak1biak1 Member Posts: 3,986
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Do we get to find out what's in the box?
  • Options
    Founders Club
    biak1 said:

Do we get to find out what's in the box?

Full Blown AIDS
  • Options
    Lawrence_of_a_LabiaLawrence_of_a_Labia Member Posts: 442
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

I'm still hoping someone here can provide information on whether or not Greyhound provides lubes in the onboard restrooms. I've searched their FAQs page but I'm not finding anything. I guess lube availability is just assumed by most people so they don't bother axing the question.

No Lube... No peace