Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

TSiO Episode #33: PAC12 Preview Extravaganza

Comments

• Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,892
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    RealRhino said:

I'd like to see a distribution among positions of those 4* guys for the teams that are actually trying to win (in theory, everybody above the Arizona line). You mentioned Stanford being heavy at OL, DL, and DB on the pod. For some reason I always feel like half of Oregon's 4*s are at WR. Any interesting clusters for the schools?

This is a rough breakdown (my maff might be slightly off) of 4* + recruits (per Scout) signed by Oregon over the past 5 recruiting cycles:

QB- 4
    RB - 4
    WR - 9
    TE - None
    OL - 5
    DL - 2
    LB - 7
    CB - 4
    S- 2
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

We basically rip on every team in the conference to some degree, all while trying to provide factual data on the teams. Beginning is recruiting news, as we recorded after Kalepo committed.

My favorite part of the pod is when we briefly question how do you fire a coach that can't read?

Anyways, we love you all, and we hope you enjoy the pod. Except for @SpoonieLuv of course, fuck him.

traffic.libsyn.com/tsiopodcast/TSIO_-_Pac-10_is_Donezo_Preview_Pod.m4a

Long time lurker, first time listener. I would have expected Dennis to sound a little different. Is having a "gay" accent a real thing?
    Looks like no one really knows. The most plausible answer as far as I can tell is that it's an affectation centered around identity and when the gay person in question wants to emphasize that identity, this 'accent' becomes more prominent.
    Like Hillary or Obama talking to Blacks?
    Code switching!
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

We basically rip on every team in the conference to some degree, all while trying to provide factual data on the teams. Beginning is recruiting news, as we recorded after Kalepo committed.

My favorite part of the pod is when we briefly question how do you fire a coach that can't read?

Anyways, we love you all, and we hope you enjoy the pod. Except for @SpoonieLuv of course, fuck him.

traffic.libsyn.com/tsiopodcast/TSIO_-_Pac-10_is_Donezo_Preview_Pod.m4a

Long time lurker, first time listener. I would have expected Dennis to sound a little different. Is having a "gay" accent a real thing?
    Looks like no one really knows. The most plausible answer as far as I can tell is that it's an affectation centered around identity and when the gay person in question wants to emphasize that identity, this 'accent' becomes more prominent.
    100%. Had a buddy who was always just a tad feminine, came out of the closet and suddenly was flamboyant as can be. Total put on, IMO.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    I don't think I am going to like where this is going
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,825
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

There is literally no one in or from Arlington.

I actually know someone who lives there...plus these gay dudes who live between there and Stanwood. You can't make this up.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Fuck Stanford.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Gladstone said:

Fuck Stanwood.

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    edited August 2017

Is it too much to ask for live post game pods from you fuckers? Don't know if I can stomach another year of the Honks.

Yes

I appreciate the sentiment but logistically I just don't see how it would work.

I'd imagine our twitter feeds will be humming (75k) along after the game