Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    That pollock is a worse prognosticator/analyst than he was a QB (and he was a turd) look at that fuck with his panface and REDICULOUS glasses. Does he have a wardrobe consultant at ESPN? Fuck his glasses look like they came fresh out of the Walmart $3.99 rack. Can't believe Jaws played football
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    oh yeah, does jaws think that maybe Chip drafted Barkley so he could be multiple? Kelly is smart, he'll run pro when its necessary
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

That pollock is a worse prognosticator/analyst than he was a QB (and he was a turd) look at that fuck with his panface and REDICULOUS glasses. Does he have a wardrobe consultant at ESPN? Fuck his glasses look like they came fresh out of the Walmart $3.99 rack. Can't believe Jaws played football

Thread about athletes "accessorizing"? Check.

Post about talking head's "wardrobe consultants"? Check.

Looks as though the inevitable thread about hawt chicks to throw us off your Liberacian scent can't be too far behind.

IOW, tits or GTFO
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I actually think Chip will do well in the NFL. Remember his first game as Oregon's coach? They got smacked by Boise State. He is a very smart coach and he will adapt to make himself successful.

As for Jaws, who gives a fuck what he wears? I love watching him break it down. NFL Matchup is probably the best football show on television. He knows his shit.
  • Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,075
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Thread about athletes "accessorizing"? Check.

Post about talking head's "wardrobe consultants"? Check.

Looks as though the inevitable thread about hawt chicks to throw us off your Liberacian scent can't be too far behind.

IOW, tits or GTFO
    That was the boy scout thread
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Mad_Son's r, yk
  • PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    edited May 2013

Were you "Frank Rizzo" in the Jerky Boys?

Actually, I like Jaworski. To me he knows as much or more about football than nearly any other ESPN talking head. One of my favorite ESPN shows (not sure if it's still there) was "Edge NFL Matchup" on Sunday mornings. I loved watching him break down film.

Also, I gained some respect for Jaworski during the NFL Draft last month. "Jaws" went against the grain and said that the draft is completely overblown. He said that the process of velvet ropes, limo rides to the arena, and private jets from the draft to the team headquarters had all served to inflate the egos of today's already-arrogant college player. Jaworski said that, "these guys come to an NFL locker room acting like they've already arrived, and sitting there are NFL veterans with wives, kids, and mortgages. Established vets don't believe that these kids have accomplished shit, because they haven't." I'm paraphrasing, but the bottom line is that Jaworski had the balls to criticize the very monster that ESPN (his employer) helped to create - the over hyped NFL Draft.

I thought it was awesome, and I like him...but I guess we're all entitled to our own opinion.