Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Nathan Kalepo, 2019 4* OL, Seattle (Rainier Beach), WA (COMMITTED)

Comments

• dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

Oregon offer is still pinned

Tell me how we? keep getting fucked in the ass by Oregone for really good in-state recruits? Because one look at his twatter likes tells you He gone.

It's not hard to figure out.
    They have the momentum of a great new recruiting staff and have had owned this region for a decade.

I happen to think Taggart is more of a good salesman than a great coach so well see if this momentum actually carries over when they finish 7-6 this year
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Tell me how we? keep getting fucked in the ass by Oregone for really good in-state recruits? Because one look at his twatter likes tells you He gone.

TuiTrator had a Washington twat pinned until he announced his USC commitment.
  • HuskyClawsHuskyClaws Member Posts: 1,170
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Baseman said:

TuiTrator had a Washington twat pinned until he announced his USC commitment.
    Harrison had his UW offer pinned as well until he committed to Oregon.
  • FKA_MousecopFKA_Mousecop Member Posts: 2,054
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Tequilla said:

Reading way too much into Twitter stalking ...

But probably fair to say that we have a little making up to do here
    Yeah his twitter means basically nothing this far out, especially given that he hadn't gotten a UW offer yet.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    BallzDeep said:

I love that Coach Pete scheduled an unofficial with this kid the day after Oregon's gay "Saturday Night Live" camp knowing Taggart and company would offer him and try to force a premature commitment and he would have to hose all that green slime off of him the next day. I bet Prehm didn't know he's Shelton's nephew and has already known Pete for years. Haha oops. I'm guessing this kid has been to UW so many times that other schools are exciting simply because they're new and different. It'll be like that for a while as he goes through the process and visits other schools but at the end of the day I doubt he passes on the opportunity to stay home, carry on that family legacy, and play for championships.

COOK IT?
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    BallzDeep said:

AZDuck said:

BallzDeep said:

I love that Coach Pete scheduled an unofficial with this kid the day after Oregon's gay "Saturday Night Live" camp knowing Taggart and company would offer him and try to force a premature commitment and he would have to hose all that green slime off of him the next day. I bet Prehm didn't know he's Shelton's nephew and has already known Pete for years. Haha oops. I'm guessing this kid has been to UW so many times that other schools are exciting simply because they're new and different. It'll be like that for a while as he goes through the process and visits other schools but at the end of the day I doubt he passes on the opportunity to stay home, carry on that family legacy, and play for championships.

COOK IT?
    wha?
    Just say yes
  • rustysavagerustysavage Member Posts: 942
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Idk if that's a pic of him, cus I don't follow kids as close as most of u... But there's no way he's 320 if that is indeed him.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Idk if that's a pic of him, cus I don't follow kids as close as most of u... But there's no way he's 320 if that is indeed him.

That's just your Proverbial poly rugby player
    BallzDeep said:

That's a picture of Psalm Wooching who just played at UW for 5 years. Don't blame you for not knowing who the fuck he is.
    I can't believe you just poasted that. you should really send a PM to @IrishDawg22, he has this place dialed in
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    BallzDeep said:

That's a picture of Psalm Wooching who just played at UW for 5 years. Don't blame you for not knowing who the fuck he is.
    Whoooshhhhh
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

@BallzDeep is a UW version of OBK.

Does he jerkle for Merkle?

@BallzDeep is a UW version of OBK.

My sources are saying @BallSacked

OBK is funny sometimes
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,680