Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PM to DiseasedLiverDoog

Comments

• Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,718
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

phineas said:

pawz said:

You're making a strong run at HondaFS territory.

Bravo.

Damn it's easy -- not to mention incredibly entertaining -- to trigger all of you white trash simpletons.

It's my value system that's the problem according to @salemcoog

I love you imbeciles. Thanks for this awesome weekend!
    We know you think any white person who supports trump is white trash. What about black people? Or mexicans? Or black disabled transgendered people? What do you think of them?
    Trump ran on a white nationalist-populist economic agenda. Remember the bullshit and lies paid to carrier air conditioning manufacturer workers and auto industry workers? They are still poor, unskilled and underemployed/unemployed. They are also mostly native born whites who never adapted to the economy-and-wealth building agenda of free trade, free movement of labor, goods and capital.

Thus, if you believe that China is a currency manipulator, a wall on the Mexico border improves the US economy. The ex im bank is hurting us labor, Mexicans are "stealing our jobs," Germany practices unfair trade policies, Japan and Korea are glutting that market with cheap goods, Canada steel and lumber are underpriced...if you believe any if this bulllshit then you are white trash. Regardless.
    How about all the outsourcing of tech jobs and the flood of third world workers who undercut US tech workers on their H1B Visas? This extends beyond those who you dismissively label as white trash.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

phineas said:

pawz said:

Bravo.

Damn it's easy -- not to mention incredibly entertaining -- to trigger all of you white trash simpletons.

We know you think any white person who supports trump is white trash. What about black people? Or mexicans? Or black disabled transgendered people? What do you think of them?
    Trump ran on a white nationalist-populist economic agenda. Remember the bullshit and lies paid to carrier air conditioning manufacturer workers and auto industry workers? They are still poor, unskilled and underemployed/unemployed. They are also mostly native born whites who never adapted to the economy-and-wealth building agenda of free trade, free movement of labor, goods and capital.

Thus, if you believe that China is a currency manipulator, a wall on the Mexico border improves the US economy. The ex im bank is hurting us labor, Mexicans are "stealing our jobs," Germany practices unfair trade policies, Japan and Korea are glutting that market with cheap goods, Canada steel and lumber are underpriced...if you believe any if this bulllshit then you are white trash. Regardless.
    How about all the outsourcing of tech jobs and the flood of third world workers who undercut US tech workers on their H1B Visas? This extends beyond those who you dismissively label as white trash.
    If you've been outsourced, you suck at tech.

HTH
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Sledog said:

Honestly I thought cirrhosisdawg was an alt handle specifically to piss off sledog

Free pub! People as far gone as CirrhosisDawg live in Pasadena. A large percentage of which also take it in the ass.
    You sound like an authority on the faggot scene.

Not surprisingly, either.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,479
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    dflea said:

Sledog said:

Honestly I thought cirrhosisdawg was an alt handle specifically to piss off sledog

Free pub! People as far gone as CirrhosisDawg live in Pasadena. A large percentage of which also take it in the ass.

When one drives through a place it's easy to spot you kind. Flamboyance and floppy wrists is how you people communicate isn't it?
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

phineas said:

pawz said:

Bravo.

Racist
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

phineas said:

pawz said:

Bravo.

HTH
    If you are worth more money you get outsourced.

You're safe
    Bullshit. If you are worth more money you are paid it. Why do you hate the free market?
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Sledog said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

When one drives through a place it's easy to spot you kind. Flamboyance and floppy wrists is how you people communicate isn't it?
    What would you be doing cruising those neighborhoods?

Never mind.

We already know.

Faggot.

• BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited July 2017

phineas said:

pawz said:

Bravo.

HTH

You're safe
    Bullshit. If you are worth more money you are paid it. Why do you hate the free market?
    Yet Kim and Crew collect $10.95 every month from 2,000+ doogish sheep while DJ is stuck with us, groveling for $ occasionally, trying to keep this ever growing ship afloat.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,479
    dflea said:

Sledog said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

Never mind.

We already know.

Faggot.

Sven said you charge more than 25 cents and I didn't believe him. I was right.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    dflea said:

Sledog said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

Never mind.

We already know.

Faggot.

Looking for the zj
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

phineas said:

pawz said:

Bravo.

HTH

You're safe
    You are a truly special type of blind idiot. China is manipulating currency. Free trade agreements have benefited the other countries companies that we are involved with due to them paying a 1/3 on the $ for labor. Greedy contractors hire the undocumented here and pay them half the going rate under the table. Companies here are hiring workers from India and other shitholes for tech positions and paying them half of what their market rate is here.

I get that you hate white people, yourself and everything not overseas or CALIFORNIA! But you are the blindest homer on this board.

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    salemcoog said:

phineas said:

pawz said:

Bravo.

HTH

You're safe
    You are a truly special type of blind idiot. China is manipulating currency. Free trade agreements have benefited the other countries companies that we are involved with due to them paying a 1/3 on the $ for labor. Greedy contractors hire the undocumented here and pay them half the going rate under the table. Companies here are hiring workers from India and other shitholes for tech positions and paying them half of what their market rate is here.

I get that you hate white people, yourself and everything not overseas or CALIFORNIA! But you are the blindest homer on this board.

Donald Trump told me China is not a currency manipulator.

Is he lying or are you?
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

salemcoog said:

phineas said:

pawz said:

Bravo.

HTH

You're safe

Is he lying or are you?
    That would be him.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

salemcoog said:

phineas said:

pawz said:

Bravo.

HTH

You're safe

Is he lying or are you?
    To be fair, Salem only has Trump's Republican nominee talking points. He never got the updated president Trump talking points.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,709
    Swaye's Wigwam

phineas said:

pawz said:

Bravo.

HTH

You're safe
    Sure

Employee

phineas said:

pawz said:

Bravo.

HTH

You're safe
    Sure

Employee
    My clients pay me because of high value-added service. Yours don't?
    salemcoog said:

phineas said:

pawz said:

Bravo.

HTH

You're safe

You've convinced me. It sounds horrible to have no competitive skillls.

I would like to respond your sentence about free trade but I have no idea what you said.

Also, I don't think you know what "market rate" means. All the best!