Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

When is straight pride month?

2»

Comments

• RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,162
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    I've had plenty of shame sexually and I'm sure a lot of people have. If you're straight and you have a specific thing you want to have a parade about, I'm sure that would be fine.

Are you saying we should have "I fucked a fat chick" parades?

• RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I once had a gay neighbor at my old apartment. Good guy. He hated all the fairy, pageantry gay stuff that goes on at the pride parades.

Just like how some black people hate they are stereotyped as brainless gang bangers, some gays hate they are stereotyped as flaming twinks.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

I once had a gay neighbor at my old apartment. Good guy. He hated all the fairy, pageantry gay stuff that goes on at the pride parades.

Just like how some black people hate they are stereotyped as brainless gang bangers, some gays hate they are stereotyped as flaming twinks.

All the black people I know are brainless gangbangers and the gays are flaming twinks.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

All the black people I know are brainless gangbangers and the gays are flaming twinks.
    Die. I'm listening to "no surrender" by triumph in my boxers you bitch.

When I get my hair done (,#sfter it dries you won't mess ejhtn me you faggot)!!
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,705
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Our best neighbors in Seattle were a gay couple

As dull and boring as we were. Regular type folks
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

The gay guy in the office yesterday said "that parade is for fags".

Funny that many gay guys I've worked or gone to school with use "fag" or "faggot" the same way we did growing up, i.e., basically to describe an annoying, gossipy, or wimpy little shit who who acts more girly than manly, primarily seeking attention. Had little, if anything, to do with their sexuality.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye said:

That parade seems faggy.

Seems?