Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Seven win Steve moving up

SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,234
5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
Founders Club
edited May 2013 in Hardcore Husky Board
Ya, it's been posted before, but it's slow.

Seven win now ranked ninth coacheshotseat.com/CoachesHotSeatRanking.htm

Comments

• Options
    Steve_BowmanSteve_Bowman Member Posts: 442
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Testing 1
    How do they come up with this? Are they just pulling stuff out of their ass like dogboy?

I can believe Kiffin's seat is hot. U$C has never suffered fools well. So how did they come up with Cream Puff's name?

• Options
    Steve_BowmanSteve_Bowman Member Posts: 442
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Testing 1
    This is a little off top, but I looked around the coacheshotseat site. Here's a hellofa quote:

“At Auburn, practice is Hell. But when you line up across the big, fast, smart, angry boys from Florida, and Georgia, and Alabama, where there is no quality of mercy on the ground and no place to hide, you’ll know why practice is Hell at Auburn.” - Pat Dye

So what? We have the lawnmower dance. (Say what you want about the SEC.)
  • Options
    Founders Club

This is a little off top, but I looked around the coacheshotseat site. Here's a hellofa quote:

“At Auburn, practice is Hell. But when you line up across the big, fast, smart, angry boys from Florida, and Georgia, and Alabama, where there is no quality of mercy on the ground and no place to hide, you’ll know why practice is Hell at Auburn.” - Pat Dye

So what? We have the lawnmower dance. (Say what you want about the SEC.)

The SEC rocks. Best college football (and college football fans) by a country mile. What's happened to the Huskies is a damn shame.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited May 2013
    Sark being #9 on the list is a good thing. I'm glad someone outside of here at least acknowledges that Sark has not been doing a great job. Most of the media seems to be under the impression that Sark is a great offensive mind and a good coach (at least in their on-air comments). I'm glad this will put the thought of firing Sark into more people's minds.
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    any list that has Jim Mora and Brady Hoke ahead of Bo Pelini is fucktarded.

And Nick Saban and Chris Petersen shouldn't even be listed.....They should be left blank. Jesus Christ couldn't get them fired. Bill Snyder either....he just might die on the sidelines. Weekend at Bill's? Speaking of dying, does Jerry Kill get any kind of industrial insurance if he dies on the sidelines? Maybe he gets canned and has a seizure right there and the school gets sued?

• Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    oh but the SS500 took over an 0-12 program, And he's a good recruiter and hee might win 9 games in his 5th fucking year.

the sad thing, if Sark wins 8 games all the dawgman gags will see improvement and pray for a 5 year contract extention.

Listen fucko's, Sark better win 10 games and the north next year, as we all know any coach worth his weight with 10 games is 5th year, or can that Southern Californian pussy wagon!!!! Period!
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    fucking word correct. Any coach worth his weight should be expected to win 10 college football games in his 5th year at any particular institution of academics and sports. Just win the North bitch or get the fuck out of my state Sark.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Sark being #9 on the list is a good thing. I'm glad someone outside of here at least acknowledges that Sark has not been doing a great job. Most of the media seems to be under the impression that Sark is a great offensive mind and a good coach (at least in their on-air comments). I'm glad this will put the thought of firing Sark into more people's minds.

Most outsiders who have been around awhile expect Washington to be better than they are right now. They've won conference titles and Rose Bowls in the 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's, and in 2000. This dry spell has been particularly bad and unexpected for many. The real question is whether or not the head coach (and AD) will have his/their feet held to the fire for not delivering.