Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Long Beach 4/28-5-1

Did anybody go clamming?

I went Friday and Saturday (just got home). Limit was raised to 25, so lots of cleaning ahead. Also fished Black Lake in Illwaco for the first time on Friday afternoon, and caught a 5.5 pound rainbow!

Comments

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    They hover fish for chinook down there. A little different. Not backbouncing, but similar principal. Everyong jams in tight in the most popular holes. Good fishery though. Not Pups style. Pup fishes alone, with no crackers within a drifts length.

Even on the Kenai pup is coming down from skilak for trophy bows, while the crowds, the fish magnet and other out of state guides are pumping each other for 30lb kings on tues-sat on lower river. Pup just C&R's 8 big kings a day out his driftboat on monday, with little pressure. Pup's an existential fisherman, crowds unwelcomed (why I dont fish rivers like the lewis, or the kenai anymore, even though I have a house on the river). Pups fishing travels are that of every common mans' dreams. Just routine for this man, puppylove, a hemingway of sorts.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,448
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm hearing pumpy can't swim.

*gurgle*