Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Update from Hondo

PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,381
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
Swaye's Wigwam
-Doesn't like soccer because he hates the coloreds.
-Faggot doesn't mean gay
-Also hates fags
-Admits to being a community college dropout
-Self-hating fake liberal cuckflake

Comments

• UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,104
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Sounds like you care.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,381
    Swaye's Wigwam

Sounds like you care.

I ALWAYS care about bigotry and intolerance.

Maybe if there were more progressive people like me, the world would be a better place.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Sounds like you care.

Sounds like you need a new hero.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,479
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    2001400ex said:

Rent free.

And he's on Section 8!
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,460
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Rent free.

And he's on Section 8!
    YBE
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,381
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Rent free.

And he's on Section 8!
    WTGWT!!!! ROFL!!!!
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Yeah, just got done watching my soccer playing, sprinter-assed 29 year old girly cumming on my brand new 10'×14' southwest. The rug is as soft as her supple charmin ass. The best part was her cute little goose bumps on her tight, clinched-up cheeks of iron as she squirmed through her mountainous quiver. Just give her the dildy, power it up with some fresh doubleAA energizers and watch the bunny pound that sweet drum as puppy smiles unto the heavens'. Thats about the only good thing about soccer in my book.

J, Tommy, dont let me discourage you from attending sounder games. Didnt mean to insult your sport of choice

Wow that's a creative one. Never saw that before.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,715
    Swaye's Wigwam

Yeah, just got done watching my soccer playing, sprinter-assed 29 year old girly cumming on my brand new 10'×14' southwest. The rug is as soft as her supple charmin ass. The best part was her cute little goose bumps on her tight, clinched-up cheeks of iron as she squirmed through her mountainous quiver. Just give her the dildy, power it up with some fresh doubleAA energizers and watch the bunny pound that sweet drum as puppy smiles unto the heavens'. Thats about the only good thing about soccer in my book.

J, Tommy, dont let me discourage you from attending sounder games. Didnt mean to insult your sport of choice

Torn from the pages of today's posts
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

You really have to read the whole forum.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,680
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Quit being a bitchfork. Pressing.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,711
    Founders Club

We like to call that feature "in case you missed it"
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

We like to call that feature "in case you missed it"
    *Chin case you missed it
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,226
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club