Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Sark says alcoholism a daily battle

Comments

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    The bottle is winning
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Doogles said:

Meek said:

He's an alcoholic in the sense that he likes to partay, not in the drunk at 9AM and trying to hide it sense.

Which means he's not an alcoholic.

CHRIST PEOPLE.

what are you talking about? Did you not see the entire Seattle Times expose on his expense receipts...shots and beers before 11am on recruiting trips?

Listen, almost all of us are alcoholics, but how many of us get bombed at work?

Image result for everyone gif
    I believe there are at least three of us who don't significantly imbibe.

We're probably all Boobs' handles though.
  • 89ute89ute Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,452
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Meek said:

He's an alcoholic in the sense that he likes to partay, not in the drunk at 9AM and trying to hide it sense.

CHRIST PEOPLE.

what are you talking about? Did you not see the entire Seattle Times expose on his expense receipts...shots and beers before 11am on recruiting trips?

Listen, almost all of us are alcoholics, but how many of us get bombed at work?

Getting bombed on recruiting trips with a bunch of people because you can is one thing. Waking up in the morning and drinking a pint of whiskey because you need it is being an alcy.

In our fairy flying society any fucking thing gets classified as a disease. How about this? You got one of the best jobs in the United States, how about take it seriously and slay pussy and drink on your own time?
    Okay, I got a little whoosed on this. He's playing up the alcoholism even though he's just a party boy. I'm on bored.
  • RaccoonHarryRaccoonHarry Member Posts: 2,160
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

His problem is that he's a piece of shit

I think that's called getting to the heart of the matter.
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

CHRIST PEOPLE.

Everyone has a bottle in their desk drawer at 9am
  • skinnedskinned Member Posts: 103
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    I like to alcoholisms
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,161
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    tenndawg said:

Knew he was a whiny wussy drinker fag when he sued USC for not recognizing his "disability"

Talking about his daily struggle makes him even worse - phony sympathy seeking, excuse making piece of human garbage...

If you can get off the floor and to the event where you embarass yourself, then you might have a drinking problem, but you are unworthy of the sacred title "alcoholic"

Actually they did recognize his disability and fired him anyways. You can't do that.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,715
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    I have a somewhat close friend, definitely in the old Myspace top 8, who sent this long email last July or August declaring his alcoholism and perhaps apologizing for his actions (he didn't really do anything to me or another friend besides flake out four or five times). He said he was flying to the Gay Area (lol) to check in to rehab. Now, I never called bullshit, but I've known this guy since 1992 and I've been pretty close to him for over 10 years.

He had a young girl who required several surgeries and an annoying, passive aggressive, ball breaker conservative Christian wife who was on his back a lot, hates my friend and I, and I don't think she's a great person. It might be that he drank a lot to cope with this shit. It might be that he's actually an alcoholic. I don't know. But there are worse alcoholics and addicts than him. On a 1-5 scale he might be a 1.5 and I'm pretty sure without the stress he would do fine for 10 or 15 years, or more.

Sark's supposed alcoholism has always struck me as the aforementioned mild addiction to me. Plus he has millions and can bang hot chick pretty easily. I don't feel too badly for him.
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

I have a somewhat close friend, definitely in the old Myspace top 8, who sent this long email last July or August declaring his alcoholism and perhaps apologizing for his actions (he didn't really do anything to me or another friend besides flake out four or five times). He said he was flying to the Gay Area (lol) to check in to rehab. Now, I never called bullshit, but I've known this guy since 1992 and I've been pretty close to him for over 10 years.

He had a young girl who required several surgeries and an annoying, passive aggressive, ball breaker conservative Christian wife who was on his back a lot, hates my friend and I, and I don't think she's a great person. It might be that he drank a lot to cope with this shit. It might be that he's actually an alcoholic. I don't know. But there are worse alcoholics and addicts than him. On a 1-5 scale he might be a 1.5 and I'm pretty sure without the stress he would do fine for 10 or 15 years, or more.

Sark's supposed alcoholism has always struck me as the aforementioned mild addiction to me. Plus he has millions and can bang hot chick pretty easily. I don't feel too badly for him.

Or he got caught banging some skank and pled alcoholism.

No joke, one of my old myspace8 pals started jerking it in front of his 14-year old step-daughter. How'd he get out of going to prison forever like he should have?

Convinced everyone it was... medications mixing with alcoholism. No lie.

FTG.
  • SpoonieLuvSpoonieLuv Member Posts: 5,435
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Didn't read the article but was there anything about him digging boogers out of his disgusting Armenian nostrils and then eating them?
  • tenndawgtenndawg Member Posts: 1,161
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

his disgusting Armenian nostrils

Look, a fancy boutique racist....
  • PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    edited February 2017

Whatever the cute abbreviation is that people use here, this is your best post.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Passion said:

YVBFE