Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

When you've lost Dick Cheney

124»

Comments

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    I don't support this specific action of our presodent but calling it a Muslim ban is deliberately misleading and divisive. Trump keeps leaving everything wide open for the left and the left keeps tripping it on it's flaccid two inches of non gender specific dick.

#FuckingDreckfest
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    AlCzervik said:

salemcoog said:

AlCzervik said:

Let's keep calling it a Muslim ban so that everyone keeps thinking that all Muslims are banned, even though there's literally a billion Muslims in the world who would still be eligible to come here. Effective communication is not as important as making Trump look bad.

Honestly, I don't see how we are going to survive for 90 whole days if we don't let people from Iraq, Syria, Iran, Sudan, Libya, Somalia and Yemen into the US. I mean, those countries are where the world's brightest and most upstanding people live.

Awesome. Let's just suspend the Constitution for several months because you don't think it's a big deal.
    File suit if you think its unconstitutional.

Or just continue to bleed from your cervix.

Or abundance.
    You don't even know how to come at me. Are you twelve?
    Plagiarism my shit fucko. And it's 15, not 12.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

tenndawg said:

Let's keep calling it a Muslim ban so that everyone keeps thinking that all Muslims are banned, even though there's literally a billion Muslims in the world who would still be eligible to come here. Effective communication is not as important as making Trump look bad.

Honestly, I don't see how we are going to survive for 90 whole days if we don't let people from Iraq, Syria, Iran, Sudan, Libya, Somalia and Yemen into the US. I mean, those countries are where the world's brightest and most upstanding people live.

Not that it should matter but the brightest and most upstanding people from those countries want to come to the US and have been coming to the US for decades as CONVENIENCE STORE WORKERS AND TERRORISTS
    fixed to reflect reality

I guess a lot of them protest now too

Move to Michigan if you like them so much, they have a huge presence in some cities there
    There are tens of thousands of muslims from the banned countries in the US as students and in employment with advanced degrees. Zero terrorists to date.

Yes also many people come here for a better life and start near the bottom as clerks or cabbies. Since when is that a bad thing? These people used to be stalwart Republicans believing in small government and low taxes. Until an entire religion and multiple cultures were demonized for the actions of a few radicals.

Just a clue to the bigger picture you are missing- normal moderate Muslims are the most important group to have on our side. Nearly 1/3 of people in the world are Muslim. You aren't going to eradicate a religion of that size. Just spitballing here but a better strategy might be to make sure the moderate Muslims win their culture war.
    You're only off by 1.5 billion, unless half the world died last night.

Aside from that, thank you for stating the obvious and well-known history of U.S. Immigration.

Perhaps one could stick to the point.