Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,015
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    By leaving voluntarily, Byrne will forego a more than $2 million stock retention bonus. Byrne would've had to stay at the UA until 2020 to collect the sum; Miller and Rodriguez have similar retention bonuses, gifts from an unnamed UA donor.

gifts indeed.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,569
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    That traitorous fuck can suck my asshole
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,813
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    I'm sure that the Bammer rich assholes will more than make up for that $2M package that Byrne gave away ... I'd be shocked if it wasn't a condition of him accepting the Alabama job.
  • FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,705
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I told you guys last year Byrne should have been our top target.

Oh well. If CP is here for life it won't matter.
  • WildcatHBWildcatHB Member Posts: 46
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Photogenic
    edited January 2017
    If this means my email will stop being polluted with the FS things this guy sends me once a week I'll be fucking ecstatic.
    I meant to say I'm extremely sad and disappointed that Greg Byrne is leaving #mycats . The athletics program was clearly on the right track as evidenced by the buttfucking we? were receiving on a weekly basis to round out the season and I have trouble imagining who we will be able to find that could possibly replace him. At least I can rest assured that Sean Miller's team won't fuck up horribly in the post season like they manage to do every year fuck me.