Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Even in crushing defeat Obama

topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
Is still an arrogant prick.

cnn.com/2016/11/15/politics/obama-greece-news-conference/

So now people who voted for Trump are just a strain in the GOP.

He does realize counties he won in 2008 and 2012 went Trump.

fuck this guy.

Comments

• UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,104
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    edited November 2016
    Obama is 2-0 last time I checked.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Dat legacy doe
    The people that have always hated him will continue to hate him, but his legacy will disagree with them.

• topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838

He's 3-1 head to head in federal branch of government elections

Lost a Congressional Bid in 2000

Either way you cut it ...

He's an arrogant prick.

Who the fuck does he or any loser in this last election think they have telling our President Elect what he should or shouldn't do or who he should or shouldn't appoint?

Piss on those fucking turds.
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Winners win and can be arrogant.

Did you just read the headline? Because there is nothing in the article you linked that suggests Obama is telling Donny what to do/whom to appoint.

El Presidente shouldn't hold anything back when it comes to being Presidential for the remainder of his term. He's allowed to speak his mind and answer the questions from home and abroad about his take on this election.

If Donny can't handle it, tough shit. It sounds like you can't handle it either.
    topdawgnc said:

He's an arrogant prick.

Who the fuck does he or any loser in this last election think they have telling our President Elect what he should or shouldn't do or who he should or shouldn't appoint?

Yeah how dare the person who has been president for the last eight years offer advice to a guy that has never experienced a single minute as an elected official.

Trump has been so blown away by Obama's arrogance he had this to say about their meeting last week:
    “As far as I'm concerned, it could have lasted a lot longer,” Trump said. “We discussed a lot of different situations, some wonderful and some difficulties. I very much look forward to dealing with the president in the future, including counsel.”
    What a madman!!!
    edited November 2016

The people that have always hated him will continue to hate him, but his legacy will disagree with them.

M'eh - Same winning percentage as Doba.
    We'll see where it finishes. Looks like there is usually a decent increase.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    The approval ratings guys are the same ones who called Hillary up 12 going into the election, right?

topdawgnc said:

He's an arrogant prick.

Yeah how dare the person who has been president for the last eight years offer advice to a guy that has never experienced a single minute as an elected official.

Trump has been so blown away by Obama's arrogance he had this to say about their meeting last week:
    “As far as I'm concerned, it could have lasted a lot longer,” Trump said. “We discussed a lot of different situations, some wonderful and some difficulties. I very much look forward to dealing with the president in the future, including counsel.”
    What a madman!!!

Obama is an arrogant prick.

He can have his approval rating.

History won't be nearly as kind.
    topdawgnc said:

topdawgnc said:

He's an arrogant prick.

What a madman!!!

Pretty bold prediction. From the day Obama took oath to today we've seen:

Unemployment reduced from 7.8% to 4.9%

DJIA more than double from 8500 to 18900

Highest GDP growth rate among Western G20 nations

51-year low murder rate

Normalized relations with Cuba

Pot legalized across several states
    edited November 2016

topdawgnc said:

topdawgnc said:

He's an arrogant prick.

What a madman!!!

Unemployment reduced from 7.8% to 4.9% ... nobody but you believes it is at 4.9%. Record number of people are underemployed thanks to ObamaCare.

DJIA more than double from 8500 to 18900 ... He can thank Trump for his rally. It had been going down on the prospect of four more years of Obama economic policies.

Highest GDP growth rate among Western G20 nations ... Wow ... that's like UW beating Stanford and Oregon during their worst two seasons in recent history.

51-year low murder rate ... why do we need gun control then?

Ho. Lee. Fuck.

I bet you suck Sark's dick after taking over from "0-12".

Normalized relations with Cuba, who gives a fuck. He got snubbed on the runway!

Pot legalized? Who gives a fuck how is that an accomplishment?
    topdawgnc said:

topdawgnc said:

Unemployment reduced from 7.8% to 4.9% ... nobody but you believes it is at 4.9%. Record number of people are underemployed thanks to ObamaCare. This is a reported fact. If you don't like (or more accurately, understand) U3, take a peak at U6 which saw an even more precipitous decline from 14.9 to 9.2.

DJIA more than double from 8500 to 18900 ... He can thank Trump for his rally. It had been going down on the prospect of four more years of Obama economic policies. Guessing you have $0 in the market otherwise you would know how retarded your comment is. Are you disputing where the DJIA sat the day before the election?

Highest GDP growth rate among Western G20 nations ... Wow ... that's like UW beating Stanford and Oregon during their worst two seasons in recent history. The G20 is the top 20 economies in the world. I'm hoping you were an English major.

51-year low murder rate ... why do we need gun control then? Great non-sequitur.

Ho. Lee. Fuck.

I like being able to freely travel and not have enemy states 90 miles from the border. I also enjoy not having a significant portion of the country jailed for smoking a plant.
    Jesus Christ:

I like to take a 25 year down trend ...

And say I am responsible for it.

https://mises.org/blog/fbi-us-homicide-rate-51-year-low

over the past 25 years, have fallen nearly continuously:
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    edited November 2016
    Obama is way too uppity, right @topdawgnc ?

topdawgnc said:

topdawgnc said:

Unemployment reduced from 7.8% to 4.9% ... nobody but you believes it is at 4.9%. Record number of people are underemployed thanks to ObamaCare. This is a reported fact. If you don't like (or more accurately, understand) U3, take a peak at U6 which saw an even more precipitous decline from 14.9 to 9.2.

DJIA more than double from 8500 to 18900 ... He can thank Trump for his rally. It had been going down on the prospect of four more years of Obama economic policies. Guessing you have $0 in the market otherwise you would know how retarded your comment is. Are you disputing where the DJIA sat the day before the election?

Highest GDP growth rate among Western G20 nations ... Wow ... that's like UW beating Stanford and Oregon during their worst two seasons in recent history. The G20 is the top 20 economies in the world. I'm hoping you were an English major.

51-year low murder rate ... why do we need gun control then? Great non-sequitur.

Ho. Lee. Fuck.

I like being able to freely travel and not have enemy states 90 miles from the border. I also enjoy not having a significant portion of the country jailed for smoking a plant.
    They enemy state is inside our borders.

Maybe you missed the recent terrorist attacks in FL, TX, CA.

Significant portion of the country???

In total, one tenth of one percent (0.1 percent) of all state prisoners were marijuana-possession offenders with no prior sentences.ii

Jesus... hyperbole much?

Very articulate though.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    topdawgnc said:

topdawgnc said:

topdawgnc said:

Ho. Lee. Fuck.

They enemy state is inside our borders.

Maybe you missed the recent terrorist attacks in FL, TX, CA.

Significant portion of the country???

In total, one tenth of one percent (0.1 percent) of all state prisoners were marijuana-possession offenders with no prior sentences.ii

Jesus... hyperbole much?
    That doesn't prove anything. How many were marijuana possession offenders with prior marijuana possession offenses?
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I'm hearing he is clean and well spoken