Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hillary Lockied harder than anyone could have guessed

124»

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    doogie said:

2001400ex said:

Doogles said:

Doogles said:

If Trump's goal was to win the popular vote, he would have campaigned differently and won the popular vote.

He knew the rules and out worked Clinton in the 4th to pull off the upset. His 2-minute drill went like this:

Touchdown, onside kick, touchdown, onside kick, touchdown, onside kick, touchdown, blouses.

MSN, CNN, and the Huffington Post watched from the stands in Surrender Cobra. Hondo weeped from the comfort of his couch and HDTV!

You live in SF right? Have you tried breaking out the "I voted for Trump" line at bars yet?
    If you haven't figured it out, nobody admits to voting for Trump because they are immediately blanketed as racist, homophobic, etc.

The past few days have been pretty intense, watching long-time relationships devolve on my feed, people demanding Trump voters apologize to every LGBT, Hispanic, black, or muslim person they know or be banished from their life because if you don't you embody hate and fear.

I'm not a politics guru or anything, i'm actually pretty apathetic to the entire process because of the corruption. I'm pretty much a jolly drunk Stifler type-cast who gets along with 99% of the people I meet, but now i'm apparently evil.

It's very frustrating
    Could you be any more of a pussy? Trump says racist and homophobic shit. You voted for Trump knowing he says racist and homophobic shit.

Own it and stop whining. I'm clearly not the one who is crying.
    But you are the one who is lying.
    Ok! Wait. Trump is Muslim born in Kenya. That's more factual.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    MisterEm said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

dhdawg said:

The Republican vote suppression campaign was Trump's most valuable player. Hillary also sucked at campaigning and projecting authenticity.

That suppression campaign in Wisconsin and Iowa?
    Yes. Thanks to Scott Walker there were 300,000 disenfranchised black voters in Milwaukee in a state which Trump won by only 27,000 votes.
    Well then good for Scott walker. If the Republicans want to suppress the vote, so should the democrats. They choose not to and are a loser party because of it
    How do you disenfranchise old white racist men?
    According to half this site, it's done by allowing a popular vote.
    Whose hero tweet stormed 4 years ago that the electoral college was not American.
    Sounds like he got off his ass and did something about it, instead of beating the social media drum of inequality - the millenial war cry.

To all the drippy millenial cunts... you know the "get out and vote" "your voice matters" guys?

We did.

You lost.

Playing by your rules in a rigged media circus.

The double standard today is hilarious!
    Actually, the millennials and minorities stayed home in large numbers. And white women chose a pussy grabber over someone who took a knee the whole election.

That's how Hillary Lockied the election.

Trump won because winners win and losers find ways to lose.
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,234
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    MisterEm said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

dhdawg said:

The Republican vote suppression campaign was Trump's most valuable player. Hillary also sucked at campaigning and projecting authenticity.

That suppression campaign in Wisconsin and Iowa?
    Yes. Thanks to Scott Walker there were 300,000 disenfranchised black voters in Milwaukee in a state which Trump won by only 27,000 votes.
    Well then good for Scott walker. If the Republicans want to suppress the vote, so should the democrats. They choose not to and are a loser party because of it
    How do you disenfranchise old white racist men?
    According to half this site, it's done by allowing a popular vote.
    Whose hero tweet stormed 4 years ago that the electoral college was not American.
    Sounds like he got off his ass and did something about it, instead of beating the social media drum of inequality - the millenial war cry.

To all the drippy millenial cunts... you know the "get out and vote" "your voice matters" guys?

We did.

You lost.

Playing by your rules in a rigged media circus.

The double standard today is hilarious!
    I'm hearing there were a number of drippy millennial cunts who weren't so drippy after all. Beyond those in the alt right movement, it turns out a sizable number are fed up with trigger warnings and safe spaces, and understand that an economy so bound up in regulation and debt risks their future. They quietly voted for Trump, and are now boycotting GrubHub. Kudos to them.
  • Options
    AlCzervikAlCzervik Member Posts: 1,774
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

The above numbers are incomplete ... what's the vote totals for "others"

Nobody cares.
    It absolutely matters ... the premise is that she didn't turn out the vote ... the question to me then is did the population not come out and vote in the same numbers as before or whether or not as a candidate she wasn't able to capture the same voting block ...

And the beauty/curse of our national electorate system is that it matters what the entire country says instead of just the population centers ... if it was up to the population centers then Hillary would be President because the Democratic machine is running at elite levels in these locations ... but when you get outside of the cities, the people are disenfranchised by the Democrats promises and non-resultsstupid fuckers. That's what we learned last night.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,810
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Facebook feed has been hilarious. People are acting like Hitler won. They've riled their own kids up so much over Trump that now they're kids are freaking out, going to them for reassurance, and some of the parents are crying.

None of these people have publicly acknowledged how lame a candidate Hillary was or how crooked and stupid the DNC acted. I don't know why. Some of them wouldn't admit it, but they're afraid that will look sexist somehow.