Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Navy beat Houston

SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,044
First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Founders Club
Hahhahahhahhahaha. The road to the CFP is right there for us. Win out fuckers!! WE WANT BAMA!

Comments

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,044
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Mad_Son said:

Ywa. Beama vs acca champ vs b1g champvs uqw.

done done done

I have no idea what you are trying to say, but good luck, and I hope you don't die.
  • rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,009
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Mad_Son said:

Ywa. Beama vs acca champ vs b1g champvs uqw.

done done done

i think he's saying bama vs acc champ (free shoes u?) vs fightin harbaughs/tosu vs uw

but he's a dog and his heart pumps grain alcohol so im cutting him some slack.
  • FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,702
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye said:

Hahhahahhahhahaha. The road to the CFP is right there for us. Win out fuckers!! WE WANT BAMA!

Houston didn't matter unless UW drops one.

That being said...11-1 has a pretty good shot at being good enough since the Big12/is comete dreck and there are no non-P5 threats.
  • Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,075
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I was just saying how I hope houston loses so uw can get a head... sure tat is cheap talk toro LL YOU HOSESRS WHO DON'T LIVE IN OUSTON LIKE M BUT THAT IS HOM TOWN PRIDE HERE FOR A HUNGE NUMBER OF FUCKTRARDS BUT WE GOT IT ....
  • Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,075
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Houston didn't matter unless UW drops one.

That being said...11-1 has a pretty good shot at being good enough since the Big12/is comete dreck and there are no non-P5 threats.
    The issue is a one loss tOSU or Michigan and the fact that Texas A&M keeps winning. Could be a 1 loss UW team is not viewed as well as a one loss SEC or B1G team...and they get two in. Win out and we take all questions out of it. And it is seriously looking to me like WSU is the scariest game we have left. ASU sucks. USC is a clown show. Utah has been exposed. Cal is obviously too high. If we drop one or two then we blew it.
    Yu[. We must eep winning. one loss doesn't cut it. Pac-12 doens;t ha ve hte strentght this yearl..... [people want a second b1t or sec reamt.... we cagota do it ourselves.