Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    edited September 2016
    This is the most excited crowd Safeco has had all season.
  • godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,405
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Does anyone have a good guess as to what percentage of fans in Safeco are rooting for the Blue Jays, and for the Mariners. Watching it on tv, it looks/sounds like it's 75-25 for Toronto.
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Seattle fans: 19%
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    It was at least 75% Blue Jays fans ... all around me and I was sitting in a season ticket holder section and most of the season ticket holders sold out their seats like little bitches ... which my uncle should have done.

It's beyond a joke allowing a stadium to be populated with opposing fans for a key September series. But then again, the Mariners are always all about #profits first and winning second.
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Tequilla said:

It was at least 75% Blue Jays fans ... all around me and I was sitting in a season ticket holder section and most of the season ticket holders sold out their seats like little bitches ... which my uncle should have done.

It's beyond a joke allowing a stadium to be populated with opposing fans for a key September series. But then again, the Mariners are always all about #profits first and winning second.

I don't blame them. who the fuck wants to attend BJ's games at safeco, if I want to be a road fan I'll travel
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,717
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Tequilla said:

You're blaming the Mariners for Blue Jay fans buying tickets.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Tequilla said:

When they directly market to Blue Jay fans yes I am
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

When they directly market to Blue Jay fans yes I am
    Blue Jays are a better product HTH