Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to the Bored

SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,060
First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Founders Club
Make sure the game thread is good tonight. I will need to follow it tomorrow morning to see wtf happened. I am going to a bonfire drinking event at this idiots farm tonight. Maybe I will find a sheep of my very own.

Drunken bonfires with barnyard animals > Seeing Dick Rod shoehorn a plunger in

Comments

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,060
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

BTW, Aubrey said your post made her day. (Where you said if she was ever in that Virginia town, go to the only trailer park and look for a guy passed out in his yard. Wake you up and you would take her for a burger and cocaine).

Aubrey sounds cool. And hot. Two things I like.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

BTW, Aubrey said your post made her day. (Where you said if she was ever in that Virginia town, go to the only trailer park and look for a guy passed out in his yard. Wake you up and you would take her for a burger and cocaine).

Pics?
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,233
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

Skip the barnyard animals and set your targets on the local farm girls. They have special knowledge and powers over anatomical workings. Throttle the alcohol to keep the whiskey dick in check, and poast the ensuing debauchery.
  • Options
    IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Pics?
    Or GTFO
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye said:

Idiot friend says there will be lots of stuff on fire, and plenty of free booze and chicks galore. Probably show up to a small box of sparklers, a twelve pack of Bud and 30 dudes with nary a girl in sight.

This is when I will burn down his house.

Take pictures and video