Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Podcast Review- Husky Fan Podcast

13»

Comments

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,059
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited September 2016

Swaye said:

The show is way better without roaddawg and his shit takes. Enough said on that.

I hadn't seen you post in a couple of days. I had hoped you had killed yourself.
    You sound obsessed. Now FO back to the wigwam, chief.
    Quite honestly, this is your best work in quite awhile.

edit: And thanks for the promotion.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Houhusky said:

dnc said:

It was shit. Period. A hundred or so cliches and about 50 "I know a secret but I won't tell it" wink, wink. Extremely bad podcast, bordering on pathetic. I've got nothing against Chest or Jimmy, but that was pure diaper gravy, and the stench is still lingering.

I enjoyed the podcast. I can't believe what it has become.
    Its sad to see how far little jimmy has fallen after he quickly forgot who took him in when the athletic department and Kim cut him off.

Just goes to show doogs cant really change. Its been a decade and still...

@Auburndawg and @Tequilla will predict double digit wins next year and then move the goal posts

@HFNY and @HeretoBeatmyChest will think metrics are more important than 7-6

@jecornel will say and do anything for access

People forget that the Vietcong knew this...

Tet Offensive or put @TierbsHsotBoobs in charge.
    Or?

DiaperGravyDawg is still available as a handle. Maybe I should auction it off.

Hard to believe. It rained from the HC all last season.

PurpleJ said:

Ballfag must have gotten tired of being repeatedly stuffed in a locker by posters like race and myself, so now he's trying to go after posters that he perceives as weaker. Doubt he will have much luck there, either. Best to just cut his losses and finish the abortion that his mom didn't have the guts to go through with.

FYI: Race runs and hides when he sees ballbag coming his way. I'm in his head.
    HR, YK

#BanBannon
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,078
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

Ballfag must have gotten tired of being repeatedly stuffed in a locker by posters like race and myself, so now he's trying to go after posters that he perceives as weaker. Doubt he will have much luck there, either. Best to just cut his losses and finish the abortion that his mom didn't have the guts to go through with.

Fuck the fuck off bruin

PurpleJ said:

Fight the fuck on bruin
  • BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment

PurpleJ said:

Fuck the fuck off bruin
    See?
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,448
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

Fuck the fuck off bruin
    See?
    Please to be paying royalties for my line.

PurpleJ said:

Fuck the fuck off bruin
    See?
    #BanBannon