Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

more experts chime in with their preseason ANALysis

2»

Comments

• Options
    unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment

Baseman said:

PurpleJ said:

Now that I think about it, I would rather have us in the SEC. It would expose our team a lot faster and our fanbase would be compared against fans who care and not these soft west coast pussies.

Christ. T ate G.

Sloppy Tits could fix that quick by hiring strippers and whores to sit and watch dreck and act excited about it.
    Think this pic is from the Ty era. Since that time, AD Pi (some of you might know them as after dinner pie) have got their act together. They were going through a restructuring period, but things are looking on the up and up and they couldn't be more excited
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,741
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    H_D said:

Baseman said:

PurpleJ said:

Now that I think about it, I would rather have us in the SEC. It would expose our team a lot faster and our fanbase would be compared against fans who care and not these soft west coast pussies.

(Them?)

No chance: The SEC would take one look at OUR Coeds and tell us to get fucked.

(Or them?)
    That's a weak ass pic of SEC co-eds.
    SEC has to have a JV squad too.
    Google doesn't exist to find pictures of the JV squad.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Baseman said:

PurpleJ said:

Christ. T ate G.

Sloppy Tits could fix that quick by hiring strippers and whores to sit and watch dreck and act excited about it.
    Think this pic is from the Ty era. Since that time, AD Pi (some of you might know them as after dinner pie) have got their act together. They were going through a restructuring period, but things are looking on the up and up and they couldn't be more excited
    They just needed more time
  • Options
    unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Seems like some of you are lacking strategery

You butter up T and feed her well. Then you get to know her roommates W and A

The roommate switch, has it ever been done successfully?
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,496
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

H_D said:

Baseman said:

PurpleJ said:

(Them?)

(Or them?)
    SEC has to have a JV squad too.
    Google doesn't exist to find pictures of the JV squad.

@Obama_Dawg
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited August 2016

Baseman said:

PurpleJ said:

Christ. T ate G.

News to me. They were known as 80 pound thighs as recently as five years ago.

Who knows? Maybe IVAN got ahold of them?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,253
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Baseman said:

PurpleJ said:

Christ. T ate G.

Saying you wouldn't jump at the chance to bone T on this website is the worst form of oooogery. Either you never get laid and you're trying to pretend your standards are high -OR- you are gay and trying to impress dudes on the Internet.

Some of you (not me, though) would even fuck S.
    T is strangely alluring
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Baseman said:

PurpleJ said:

(Them?)

(Or them?)
    Hogs or Hogs? Pick one. Make sense? Hog sense.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Baseman said:

Baseman said:

PurpleJ said:

(Them?)

(Or them?)
    Hogs or Hogs? Pick one. Make sense? HAWG sense.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

There would be 8 conference games, Idaho State, Long Beach State, San Jose State (all at home) and maybe Iowa in a "neutral" site like Portland. What you, Bannon, and Sven don't get is that it wouldn't be that fucking hard, especially in the East. Who is clearly better than UW in the East? Tennessee? That's a big maybe.
    Florida, Tennessee, and Georgia were all head and shoulders above us last year and we would have been dead last in the SEC West.

Christ man. It's getting embarrassing.
    Florida needed OT to beat some shitty ass school late in the year. Florida would have had trouble putting double digits on UW. Then again, I'm not sure UW could scored on Florida either.
    I'd still take that Florida team over UW 8/10 times. They would have killed us in the trenches.
    They needed OT to beat Florida Atlantic. Early in the year, UW would have gotten smacked. I don't think that would have been the case at the end of the year. I know UW sucked... So did Florida.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

There would be 8 conference games, Idaho State, Long Beach State, San Jose State (all at home) and maybe Iowa in a "neutral" site like Portland. What you, Bannon, and Sven don't get is that it wouldn't be that fucking hard, especially in the East. Who is clearly better than UW in the East? Tennessee? That's a big maybe.
    Florida, Tennessee, and Georgia were all head and shoulders above us last year and we would have been dead last in the SEC West.

Florida needed OT to beat some shitty ass school late in the year. Florida would have had trouble putting double digits on UW. Then again, I'm not sure UW could scored on Florida either.
    I'd still take that Florida team over UW 8/10 times. They would have killed us in the trenches.
    They needed OT to beat Florida Atlantic. Early in the year, UW would have gotten smacked. I don't think that would have been the case at the end of the year. I know UW sucked... So did Florida.
    Thanks for chiming in.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

You already said that and it was a dumb point the first time. UW lost at home to Cal and had a losing record in a weaker conference, while Florida went 7-1 in the SEC and beat some pretty damn good teams in doing so. So they had a late season swoon. Who the fuck did UW beat? We're you impressed with late season wins over WSU and OSU? The Heart of Dallas Bowl?
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,825
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    SEC East

The SEC East sucks.