Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Pm to Kgizzle, Fatters, and Ektard

BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
Jake Heaps sucks- ass. He is fucking horrible (NT)

Comments

• Options

We've known Jake a loonnnnnngg time

Exactly.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,440
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Nowadays, Fatters is looking like your typical greasy middle-aged wannabe hipster emo glasses wearing faggot you see at a coffee shop that you wish had poison in their 12-pump mocha.
  • Options
    haie said:

Nowadays, Fatters is looking like your typical greasy middle-aged wannabe hipster emo glasses wearing faggot you see at a coffee shop that you wish had poison in their 12-pump mocha.

Nothing's changed;Jake Heaps sucks.
  • Options

haie said:

No hipster drinks a 12-pump mocha you piece of shit. At the height of my hipsterdom (and heroin addiction) i lived in Olympia with the original-proto-hipsters and got mochas and they almost killed me. But mochas are amazing when you have a heroin addiction.

These days, no hipsters (including me), drink mochas. I know because I'm basically your description of Fetters. WE DRINK SINGLE ORIGIN FUCKING POUR-OVERS YOU SHIT CLOWN!
    Go to bed you fucking degenerate!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

No hipster drinks a 12-pump mocha you piece of shit. At the height of my hipsterdom (and heroin addiction) i lived in Olympia with the original-proto-hipsters and got mochas and they almost killed me. But mochas are amazing when you have a heroin addiction.

These days, no hipsters (including me), drink mochas. I know because I'm basically your description of Fetters. WE DRINK SINGLE ORIGIN FUCKING POUR-OVERS YOU SHIT CLOWN!
    LOL YOU'RE the guy in front of me that wants a pour-over of limited-supply Ethiopian Tiger-Cum-Guzzler Medium Roast while I'm trying to get my fucking house coffee with an extra shot on the way to work?!?! DIE
  • Options
    edited August 2016

Baseman said:

haie said:

Go to bed you fucking degenerate!
    I CAN't FIND ANYTHING IN MY HOUSEZZ. FUCK.
    Scope? If you're out try Tide, Vegetable Oil and Kool Aid. Goes down smooth.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,464
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Bleach works well. Fights cavities, too.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

haie said:

Actually the uber hipsters have moved on cold brew. But Still!
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    haie said:

haie said:

LOL YOU'RE the guy in front of me that wants a pour-over of limited-supply Ethiopian Tiger-Cum-Guzzler Medium Roast while I'm trying to get my fucking house coffee with an extra shot on the way to work?!?! DIE
    I'm not a a true hipster because I FUCKING HATE Ethiopian coffee. I only like New World coffee. FMFYFE.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

haie said:

I'm not a a true hipster because I FUCKING HATE Ethiopian coffee. I only like New World coffee. FMFYFE.
    I would actually thank you for being a real daWg that wears purple, and we would chant "WOOF" over and over. I would then ask the wazzu-attending barista to make my drink out to "45-10" (LOL) and we'd talk about how you can make purple reign again without an o-line, quarterback, and receivers
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,060
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,156
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Who the fuck wears pajamas?