Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Only 12's

BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
Make noise and scream for a fourth quarter third string touchdown. Whooooo!

DIAF

Comments

• GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    why does it bother you so much? once the seahawks start sucking again they will go away. they are harmless. doogs are a thousand times worse

if you disagree with this you are stupid and should LEAVE
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,706
    Founders Club
    Gladstone said:

why does it bother you so much? once the seahawks start sucking again they will go away. they are harmless. doogs are a thousand times worse

Why can't we hate both? Are you against abundance?
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    Gladstone said:

Hows your voice today? Did you feel the rush in the stadium during that 4th quarter comeback? When the game ended and you left the stadium I bet you chanted "Sea" followed by your fellow butt brethren cry of "Hawks."

I'm sure collectively you and your posse wrote off last nights game as just a preseason game but noted that 4th quarter surge would pay dividends later this year in crunch time, even though by that time most of the players on the field will be working at McDonalds and Top Pot Dog-Nuts.

Think how cool it will be for you when you walk in for your morning cup of joe and maple bar to be able to tell the guy at the counter, "Hey, I remember you! You were on the field during that great pre-season comeback against the Vikes."

Tip well and ask if you guys can take picture together. (Hint bring a fold-up selfie stick)

Have it printed at your neighborhood Walgreens so you can put it in your beautiful "12" decorative frame. Place it on your mantle for all your buddies to see when they come over for a Hawks game this fall.

• GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    lol

you got me down to a t

nice job
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    Gladstone said:

lol

you got me down to a t

nice job

All good. Send me an invite would love to hang, watch the Hawks and check out your trophy.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited August 2016
    Alot of noise on the Pick six too...

Probably stupid fucking 12's that thought Russel could lose his job if @Tequilla's boy drove for another preseason game winning TD.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    salemcoog said:

Alot of noise on the Pick six too...

Probably stupid fucking 12's that thought Russel could lose his job if @Tequilla's boy drove for another preseason game winning TD.

pressing
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,713
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    I just enjoyed Jake Heaps' disastrous 3 and out. What a faggot