Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Ken Griswold is a successful real estate agent, too?

124»

Comments

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited March 2014
    dhdawg said:

I gave it a shot on Romar

not his best effort

I was told by my friends Joe, Artem, Mike, and Gilles that there was no better real estate agent in the biz than Kim. We talked for a long period of time about expectations and locations of my new place, and he sounded like he knew what he was talking about.

He directed me to a few houses on Capital Hill, his very favorite place to visit with his buddies Kim and Scott in the greater Seattle area. After a few showings I spotted my dream home. We made a competitive offer but unfortunately the home was a little over my budget. We made one more attempt at another home in that same area, but to no avail.
    The mistake was Kim insisted on going after the cream of the crop but because of the pricing we came in second place on both homes. However after striking out on both homes, all of the other homes I wanted were off the market, so I still had no home.
    In a long discussion on whether or not we should part ways Kim informed me coming in 2nd was actually a good thing because it gave us free pub. He also said I´m lucky he even consults with me at all and that he just needs more time to switch up his home buying strategy. He also said I didn´t really want those homes anyway as there are now a bumper crop coming onto the market. When I still wasn´t buying what he was selling he reccomended I take a long walk on Alki Beach with my wife so I could gain some much needed perspective. Unfortunately that walk never happened and we decided to part ways after all.

- Lorenzo (Talked with Kim Grinolds in 2011 in Seattle, WA)

You forgot "even though we knew what we put into our offer might not be enough, we repeatedly thought the fact I grew up with all these top rated homes fathers was going to make the difference and put our offer over the top", but otherwise, kudos.

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    Someone needs to do a really well done Phil Bleenor already.
    Good thing Kim doesn't have access to the Fox lawyers anymore.

(RIP, dickus)

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,044
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    A few not so subtle differences here to wrap your head around.

1) This watchmaker seems to give a fuck about his business, and has a brick and mortar store. Kim mailed it in on the old real estate career years ago.

2) The watchmaker can claim the reviews are hurting his business. What the fuck business does Kim even have anymore?

3) Good luck with any lawsuit claiming defamation on the internet over services rendered. He said, she said. And what's Kim going to do, go after Sark, Peterman, or Durocher?

Hardy Har Har.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,044
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

I'm glad I revisited this one.

Me too.
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,428
    This thread delivers.
  • Dick_BDick_B Member Posts: 1,301
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Testing 1
    "I don't get it"
  • ScroteDawgScroteDawg Member Posts: 238
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Photogenic
    I had forgotten how amazing this thread was.
  • CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    I am crying right now after reading this thread. The very best thread of all-time.
    This thread actually makes me miss Cockus. A few of his best efforts.
  • unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment