Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

GOP Primary Turnout Up 62% This Year – Dem Primary Turnout Down 21% This Year

Comments

• PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,383
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I tried to tell @OZONE this.

He came of with some more advanced metrics to prove me wrong. Boy did I feel dumb! He sure showed me!
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Meaningless statistics are meaningless.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Romney essentially securing the bid at the end of March clearly has no effect on the vote total.
    Swaye's Wigwam

The annoyer of all. Mr. Hates Everyone. Mr. Ideals. Mr. Don't Blame Me I Voted For Gary Johnson (I did this in 2012 before it was cool). I guess you're just fine with a criminal running the country as long as she makes your wife feel empowered when she fucks the neighbor's kid. I guess your fine with surrendering to ISIS and having a Messican illegal immigrant heroin dealer impregnate your daughter. I guess you don't want America to be GREAT again. I guess you must hate America.

Yeah, go vote for Gary Johnson again. Let your "conscience" throw away your vote. The bandwagon is pulling out of the station and we aren't going to let you on!
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    and Bernie fans are "outraged" about today's fix as anybody... so what.

Gary Johnson had a good day.

Vote Johnson... "The Name You Know!"
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Gary's been playing the race card lately against Trump. #loser
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    PurpleJ said:

The annoyer of all. Mr. Hates Everyone. Mr. Ideals. Mr. Don't Blame Me I Voted For Gary Johnson (I did this in 2012 before it was cool). I guess you're just fine with a criminal running the country as long as she makes your wife feel empowered when she fucks the neighbor's kid. I guess your fine with surrendering to ISIS and having a Messican illegal immigrant heroin dealer impregnate your daughter. I guess you don't want America to be GREAT again. I guess you must hate America.

Yeah, go vote for Gary Johnson again. Let your "conscience" throw away your vote. The bandwagon is pulling out of the station and we aren't going to let you on!
    Gary Johnson gets down with edibles.

That's enough for me.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited July 2016
    I'm more of a tincture type. Besides, Obama was a fan of purple jays and I'm still not a fan.
    PurpleJ said:

I'm more of a tincture type. Besides, Obama was a fan of purple jays and I'm still not a fan.

Obama is the guy that smoked once in the dorm freshman year to fit in.

Johnson did edibles just a few weeks ago.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

PurpleJ said:

Obama is the guy that smoked once in the dorm freshman year to fit in.

Johnson did edibles just a few weeks ago.
    Or Obama was into cocaine and smoked pot when he didn't have enough money for coke.

I had learned not to care. I blew a few smoke rings, remembering those years. Pot had helped, and booze; maybe a little blow when you could afford it. Not smack, though—Mickey, my potentional intiator had been just a little too eager for me to go through with that.
  • OZONEOZONE Member Posts: 2,510
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    PurpleJ said:

I tried to tell @OZONE this.

He came of with some more advanced metrics to prove me wrong.

I actually just posted a link to a story that wasn't a clickbait site.

Derek's link is 100% clickbait.
  • HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,951
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    2001400ex said:

Romney essentially securing the bid at the end of March clearly has no effect on the vote total.
    It didn't. The totals were still way ahead. And Obama secured the nomination well before the end, unlike Clinton...keep ignoring that little fact

Sheep
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    PurpleJ said:

I live in Oregon. My vote is already worthless.

Fuck off @Tequilla
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,045
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

PurpleJ said:

Fuck off @Tequilla
    HRYK

PurpleJ said:

I live in Oregon. My vote is I'm already worthless.

Fuck off @Tequilla
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

PurpleJ said:

Fuck off @Tequilla
    But some of us CAN legally vote. So there's a difference.
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

I live in Oregon. My life is already worthless.

Fuck off @Tequilla

PurpleJ said:

Fuck off @Tequilla
    But some of us CAN legally vote. So there's a difference.
    Who legally counts?

Who verifies?
  • SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member Posts: 2,046
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

PurpleJ said:

That's enough for me.
    I'm not behind this.

koopdog said:

PurpleJ said:

That's enough for me.
    I'm not behind this.

You're missing out