Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Might as well not even play the elections then

124»

Comments

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,649
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    OZONE said:

This is why I believe Trump will win:

Clinton earned the support of 91 percent of black voters participating in the survey, while Trump took just 1 percent.

That is such a statistical anomaly that the fudge factor pushes it in Trump's favor. Maybe 1% will admit to supporting Trump but in the privacy of the voting booth, there will be bruthas pulling the lever for The Donald.

This will work both ways. There are a lot of Republicans that won't admit to their friends that they will be voting for Clinton instead of Trump -- but they dislike Trump so much that when they are in the privacy of the voting booth -- they will vote for Clinton.
    Not seeing it. They won't outwardly support Trump - but they most certainly won't vote for Hilary.

They'll either nos
    OZONE said:

Clinton earned the support of 91 percent of black voters participating in the survey, while Trump took just 1 percent.

That is such a statistical anomaly that the fudge factor pushes it in Trump's favor. Maybe 1% will admit to supporting Trump but in the privacy of the voting booth, there will be bruthas pulling the lever for The Donald.

This will work both ways. There are a lot of Republicans that won't admit to their friends that they will be voting for Clinton instead of Trump -- but they dislike Trump so much that when they are in the privacy of the voting booth -- they will vote for Clinton.
    Except it's not going to work both ways. Hilary doesn't have that statistical anomaly. Everyone honestly hates her.
  • OZONEOZONE Member Posts: 2,510
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

Not seeing it. They won't outwardly support Trump - but they most certainly won't vote for Hilary.

Some prominent Republicans have already said they will support Clinton over Trump.

In other words, you are wrong.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    And even more independents and democrats are voting for Trump. Do you have a point?
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

And even more independents and democrats are voting for Trump. Do you have a point?

Wanna bet?
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

OZONE said:

They'll either nos
    OZONE said:

Except it's not going to work both ways. Hilary doesn't have that statistical anomaly. Everyone honestly hates her.
    This board has a bunch of Hillary supporters
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,043
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    I don't care who wins. I'm moving to Texas when they secede.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,680
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

OZONE said:

They'll either nos
    OZONE said:

This board has a bunch of Hillary supporters
    Not what I'm hearing