Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Nicole Brodeur calling for the next James Bond to be a woman

2»

Comments

• doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

Nicole Brodeur is the worst fucking columnist to ever grace this city.

And that's saying something.

Danny Westneat would like a word with you.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    I can't believe that people not only actually sitting around thinking of stupid shit like "I think James Bond should be Jane Bond" ... but in the case of Brodeur actually gets paid for that shit ...

Next thing you know she'll be penning that because her last name is Brodeur that there should be a female playing in the NHL
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,428
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I was called a misogynist because I made fun of Melissa McCarthy as the lead for the shitty Ghostbusters remake. Again, nuke the I-5 corridor. Maybe spare Longview and Chehalis.

Why?
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,711
    Founders Club
    Actually the worst all time was Laura Vescey of the PI
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Maltby /= I5 Corridor.

HTH
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

This seems like a weird fight to pick. Personally I think the Bond movies are tired and a hot ladyboy Bond could spice things up.

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,044
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    And here I thought black Annie would be enough for the world. Guess the world is never enough.

I suck at this.
  • SpoonieLuvSpoonieLuv Member Posts: 5,435
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Why stop there? Why not make the next James Bond transgendered? Why not make him unemployed? Why not give him a stutter? Why not have him wearing sweatpants and living in his mother's basement?

Nicole Brodeur and the Seattle Times are constantly pumping out liberal agenda dreck

Journal entry for today will read that this was the first time I audibly laughed at a Derek poast.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Why stop there? Why not make the next James Bond transgendered? Why not make him unemployed? Why not give him a stutter? Why not have him wearing sweatpants and living in his mother's basement?

Nicole Brodeur and the Seattle Times are constantly pumping out liberal agenda dreck

Journal entry for today will read that this was the first time I audibly laughed at a Derek poast.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsoK8vx5WHU
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,711
    Founders Club
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Nicole & Co are free to make whatever action hero films they want. So, why are they asking the studio execs to change genders for them? Isn't that paternalistic, to ask the sugar daddies to give you a woman action hero, instead of creating your own action hero franchise, by women, for women? Could a woman bond sell more tickets than the Seattle Storm? Doubtful.

Typical co-dependent feminist bullshit. Sit on your ass and bitch hoping others will change the world for you, instead of doing any of the work yourself. If there's a market for a female Bond-like action hero, go get rich off it, Nicole, instead of whining until daddy does what you want.
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

Nicole & Co are free to make whatever action hero films they want. So, why are they asking the studio execs to change genders for them? Isn't that paternalistic, to ask the sugar daddies to give you a woman action hero, instead of creating your own action hero franchise, by women, for women? Could a woman bond sell more tickets than the Seattle Storm? Doubtful.

Typical co-dependent feminist bullshit. Sit on your ass and bitch hoping others will change the world for you, instead of doing any of the work yourself. If there's a market for a female Bond-like action hero, go get rich off it, Nicole, instead of whining until daddy does what you want.

Jesus.