Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

America's coach pops off

13»

Comments

• Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    dnc said:

TommySQC said:

dnc said:

If you have 80 guys 3.0 or higher the cumulative should be greater than 3.13.

#AcademisFail
    How so?

3.0 + 3.0 + 3.1 + 3.4 = ~3.125
    This was already addressed earlier in the thread. Yes it is POSSIBLE. It's just highly unlikely to have that many above 3.0 but so few above 3.2. It sounds like they're* grades are being fixed at B's. Which I'm good with, I just wouldn't bring attention to it.
    You think I read the whole thread?
  • Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Swahili was exposed by the media a couple years ago, what is the new free A class for football players at the U I wonder

Apparently not exposed enough

That's a challenging course load. PE, Swahili, and Harlem Renaissance? I think most concerning is that he only got a 3.8 in PE.

Academis are important.
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,113
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    H_D said:

Swahili was exposed by the media a couple years ago, what is the new free A class for football players at the U I wonder

That's a challenging course load. PE, Swahili, and Harlem Renaissance? I think most concerning is that he only got a 3.8 in PE.

Academis are important.
    I know you're being sarcastic, but that's a physics class. I don't know what the fuck liberal arts physics is, but it's not dodge ball.
  • Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

H_D said:

Academis are important.
    I know you're being sarcastic, but that's a physics class. I don't know what the fuck liberal arts physics is, but it's not dodge ball.
    I stand corrected.

Here you go Buttfuckers:
    courses.washington.edu/phys110/geninfo.htm
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    H_D said:

H_D said:

Academis are important.
    I stand corrected.

Here you go Buttfuckers:
    courses.washington.edu/phys110/geninfo.htm
    It's still a joke of a class.
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,973
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    It's always special when you seniors are taking a majority of 100 level classes. Makes me think we may start getting good at football again if this type of activity is taking place.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,573
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

It's always special when you seniors are taking a majority of 100 level classes. Makes me think we may start getting good at football again if this type of activity is taking place.

Lol