Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Sounds like Sleddog and Race will be able to show off their talents in front of the home crowd.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    "Jennifer Cohen, the university’s interim athletic director, said Special Olympics USA is the largest organization to partner with the school for an event, and athletics officials now are working on planning accommodations for the athletes, such as training clinics."

If an organization that is bringing in 50,000 spectators is the biggest organization to partner with the school, then WA is more dead than I thought.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited May 2016
    dnc said:

Special Olympics barely registers as positive yards in the Seattle - Portland pussificationfest.

Besides, Seattle's latest TD was scored by Seattle University students. Poor little dissatisfied, traumitized, bored pussies.

I agree,

This is like a screen pass on first down to Mickens.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

dnc said:

Special Olympics barely registers as positive yards in the Seattle - Portland pussificationfest.

Besides, Seattle's latest TD was scored by Seattle University students. Poor little dissatisfied, traumitized, bored pussies.

I agree,

Do you mean the one where Mickens gets murdered in the backfield? Or the one where the blockers do their job and he dances around for a half yard gain?
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    2001400ex said:

dnc said:

I agree,

Do you mean the one where Mickens gets murdered in the backfield? Or the one where the blockers do their job and he dances around for a half yard gain?
    NMTE

Abundance.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tacoma's getting an NHL/NBA team. #tuff
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I thought the Apple Cup was in Pullman that year.