Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Question for the Bored

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,917
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club
Mother: "He's only ten years old, he needn't see such things."

Father: "He will not be a boy forever."

Is this...

A quote from season 1, episode 1 of Game of Thrones

or...

A dad explaining why it's okay for his son to read Hardcore Husky

Comments

• Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    "I remember my first lemon party."
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,162
    Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

If there has ever been a clearer cut case of ABUNDANCE, I haven't seen it. @GrandpaSankey for verification.

If you can't see even sighted black folk don't watch faggy Game of Thrones shit I can't help you.
    add to Seinfeld and Friends list of programs brothers don't watch
  • Options
    fivehundredmileDAWGfivehundredmileDAWG Member Posts: 1,203
    Name Dropper 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

Is this...

A quote from season 1, episode 1 of Game of Thrones

or...

A dad explaining why it's okay for his son to read Hardcore Husky

ABUNDANCE
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,162
    Swaye's Wigwam

Protecting children from anything other than direct, permanent harm is FS. Psychologically sheltering them from stuff is basically child abuse (and the PC police had ritualized it in this country). Fuck all of us.

This shit is my problem with people bashing participation ribbons. The problem isn't ribbons, the problem is sheltering kids from reality and we do that in everything, not just sports.

I was at a lunch with three conservative "anti-participation ribbon" mom's the other day (FML) and they were going on and on about inappropriate content in books and in Star Wars and blah blah blah. I asked them, "so you think your 10 year old is never going to find out people fuck?" - "oh my god, it's not ABOUT that!!"

Fuck everyone in this fucking pussified reality-denying country. People fuck, people lose, people drink, people do drugs, tits exist, so do dicks and failure. Prepare for all of it or GTFO.

GBF?
  • Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

Protecting children from anything other than direct, permanent harm is FS. Psychologically sheltering them from stuff is basically child abuse (and the PC police had ritualized it in this country). Fuck all of us.

This shit is my problem with people bashing participation ribbons. The problem isn't ribbons, the problem is sheltering kids from reality and we do that in everything, not just sports.

I was at a lunch with three conservative "anti-participation ribbon" mom's the other day (FML) and they were going on and on about inappropriate content in books and in Star Wars and blah blah blah. I asked them, "so you think your 10 year old is never going to find out people fuck?" - "oh my god, it's not ABOUT that!!"

Fuck everyone in this fucking pussified reality-denying country. People fuck, people lose, people drink, people do drugs, tits exist, so do dicks and failure. Prepare for all of it or GTFO.

Fag hags?
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

I was at a lunch with three conservative "anti-participation ribbon" moms the other day (FML) and they were going on and on about inappropriate content in books and in Star Wars and blah blah blah. I asked them, "so you think your 10 year old is never going to find out people fuck?" - "oh my god, it's not ABOUT that!!"

Conservatives? Liberals are the pussies who over-protect little johnny. Fuck you Dennis
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

I was at a lunch with three conservative "anti-participation ribbon" moms the other day (FML) and they were going on and on about inappropriate content in books and in Star Wars and blah blah blah. I asked them, "so you think your 10 year old is never going to find out people fuck?" - "oh my god, it's not ABOUT that!!"

Conservatives? Liberals are the pussies who over-protect little johnny. Fuck you Dennis
    There are guilty overprotective cuts on both ends of the spectrum.

Hope this helps.
    Jesus fucking Christ.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    How goes the Thrones progress, Stalin?
  • Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment