Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PM to taggers

PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,465
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
Founders Club
It was a dirty rainy day in Gorst. Not night.

Proceed.

Comments

• PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,465
    Founders Club
    The real mystery is why would he drive a long distance to get to fucking Gorst?
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,377
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

HR, YK

How did lovers day turn out tommy? Any special stories to share, spouts with your cheating man? I know the temptation to cheat is big on Valentines day with your type, im guilty with mine, but dont hate me. Ive dangled 2 splitskins on V-day before. Its complicated but Pumpy pulled it off, endulging in both extremes of the human color spectrum and in the same day/night.

Let us harken back to '03, a dirty rainy day in Gorst. PLSS was dumb enough to go into that little strip club, right at that big bend in highhway before Kitsap way in Bremerton. As there's nothing else to do in Bremerton, my bro and I chose that over bowling.

This fresh little colored stripper sat down to talk. Wasnt the typical "you want a VIP dance" ploy for cash? She was like "you wanna fuck puppy"?, in so many words with her eyes. Being I had already dumped in the old haybag before I left the house, I was already happy and content, and as you can imagine, super tired from the long drive.

Insert blow and whiskey! Pumpy was soon putting on a poundins to a little black beauty with the energy of Harry Reams. Shoulda seen me Tom. Not bad for a special valentines day. Thats when I got hooked on black women I think. Generally there's some downtime after a long night of making love, Not so fast!

Now you Thomas? Remember, Its not a competition, just a fun conversation on a football forum out of season. Do tell buddy, how'd it unravel?

https://tuscl.net/club.php?id=2801

Sorry. You need a subscription to read the full review from Franny_In_Maltby.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

HR, YK

How did lovers day turn out tommy? Any special stories to share, spouts with your cheating man? I know the temptation to cheat is big on Valentines day with your type, im guilty with mine, but dont hate me. Ive dangled 2 splitskins on V-day before. Its complicated but Pumpy pulled it off, endulging in both extremes of the human color spectrum and in the same day/night.

Let us harken back to '03, a dirty rainy day in Gorst. PLSS was dumb enough to go into that little strip club, right at that big bend in highhway before Kitsap way in Bremerton. As there's nothing else to do in Bremerton, my bro and I chose that over bowling.

This fresh little colored stripper sat down to talk. Wasnt the typical "you want a VIP dance" ploy for cash? She was like "you wanna fuck puppy"?, in so many words with her eyes. Being I had already dumped in the old haybag before I left the house, I was already happy and content, and as you can imagine, super tired from the long drive.

Insert blow and whiskey! Pumpy was soon putting on a poundins to a little black beauty with the energy of Harry Reams. Shoulda seen me Tom. Not bad for a special valentines day. Thats when I got hooked on black women I think. Generally there's some downtime after a long night of making love, Not so fast!

Now you Thomas? Remember, Its not a competition, just a fun conversation on a football forum out of season. Do tell buddy, how'd it unravel?

FREE PUB!!1!
    Swaye's Wigwam
    What do you think J? Tommy?
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,465
    Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

The real mystery is why would he drive a long distance to get to fucking Gorst?

It was recently voted top city on the west coast by Hardcore Husky. Just barely edging out Tac Town. Everybody love it. Everybody talk about it.
    No way Tac Town is ahead of HHB treasures like Enumclaw, Kent, and Oly
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,709
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    I made it night so as to avoid nasty accusations of plagiarism.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

HR, YK

I really don't give a shit if you're a racist, but you arbitrarily make up the rules for what can and can't be said to protect yourself, while having no regard for how others might feel, and that is what I find to be disgusting.

You have no business telling a fucking Half Brain where they do and do not belong. I am one of the reasons, a very very small reason but a reason nonetheless, that this bored exists. I suggest you have your caretaker put you down on your fucking knees so you can thank me, instead of telling me to leave.

Bitch.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,708
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

HR, YK

I really don't give a shit if you're a racist, but you arbitrarily make up the rules for what can and can't be said to protect yourself, while having no regard for how others might feel, and that is what I find to be disgusting.

You have no business telling a fucking Half Brain where they do and do not belong. I am one of the reasons, a very very small reason but a reason nonetheless, that this bored exists. I suggest you have your caretaker put you down on your fucking knees so you can thank me, instead of telling me to leave.

Bitch.
    OK!
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper

It was a dirty rainy day in Gorst. Not night.

Proceed.

maybe when YOU were there it was
    Swaye's Wigwam
    class="Quote" rel="TierbsHsotBoobs">HR, YK

@koopdog