Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

OFFICIAL Monday Night Raw Game Thread

PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,381
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
Swaye's Wigwam
WWE Champion Triple H reacts to last week's FIERCE return of Roman Reigns. Plus, more news on WrestleMania 32 in Texas!

Comments

• PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,381
    Swaye's Wigwam
    This dude in the camo is kicking some black dude's ass. Also, the ROCK is coming back.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Vince McMahon is having his son fight @The_Undertaker in WrestleMania. If he wins he gets to takeover the company. Drama all around. Everybody love it.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Did Stone Cold make an appearance? Do you think Vince McMahon will bring Hulk back into the fold to capitalize on Hulk's recent media buzz?
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Save this thread for the night after Wrestlemania
    Swaye's Wigwam

Did Stone Cold make an appearance? Do you think Vince McMahon will bring Hulk back into the fold to capitalize on Hulk's recent media buzz?

No Stone Cold last night. I think he's coming back. McMahon needs people to renew their interest in his brand, so he's bringing the big guns back. Does it every five years or so.

I'd love to see Hulk at WrestleMania. Here's my pitch for Vince. Make the event a TRUMP rally. Give the people what they want. Have the Iron Shiek come on stage as TRUMP makes his speech, then have Hulk Hogan (standing in the back ala Chris Christie) come out and whoop his ass. Or just have TRUMP go full hero and do it himself. Flying freedom duplex to the groin. Call Sheik a goat fucker and have Ivanka fight for the Diva belt. MAKE WRESTLEMANIA GREAT AGAIN!!!!
  • DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    This is looking to possibly be the worst Wrestlemania in a long time. Triple H vs Roman Reigns? That should be the main event for one of the filler PPVs in like October. Shane vs 'Taker? Absolutely wreaks of desperation to make a splash. Shane will come in for 4 weeks and disappear. Lesnar/Ambrose? Poor build-up, will probably be a good match but I can't take Ambrose seriously against Lesnar when in a real fight he'd probably die. And the next biggest "attractions" are a women's triple threat match and an intercontinental ladder match with Kevin Owens, Ziggler and a bunch of stiffs? If I were McMahon I'd be shitting my pants the 90k plus at Jerry's World don't riot. This sounds like a solid card for Extreme Rules.
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Wtf is this shit?
    Swaye's Wigwam

Wtf is this shit?

SEC offseason hot talk.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,708
    Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

No Stone Cold last night. I think he's coming back. McMahon needs people to renew their interest in his brand, so he's bringing the big guns back. Does it every five years or so.

I'd love to see Hulk at WrestleMania. Here's my pitch for Vince. Make the event a TRUMP rally. Give the people what they want. Have the Iron Shiek come on stage as TRUMP makes his speech, then have Hulk Hogan (standing in the back ala Chris Christie) come out and whoop his ass. Or just have TRUMP go full hero and do it himself. Flying freedom duplex to the groin. Call Sheik a goat fucker and have Ivanka fight for the Diva belt. MAKE WRESTLEMANIA GREAT AGAIN!!!!
    Trump rallies already are WWE events.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,718
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

Wtf is this shit?

SEC offseason hot talk.
    SEC fan boys are in to rasslin. It makes sense.
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

Trump rallies already are WWE events.
    Fair enough. But move the convention to WrestleMania. We'll broker it in the ring, BROTHER!
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Shane McMahon from the top rope! Sends @The_Undertaker through the table! Hell in a Cell at WrestleMania is going to be intense BROTHER!!

WWE WWE WWE WWE WWE
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Divas match. Ric Flair's daughter against some slut. Go Nature Girl.
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    Swaye's Wigwam

This is looking to possibly be the worst Wrestlemania in a long time. Triple H vs Roman Reigns? That should be the main event for one of the filler PPVs in like October. Shane vs 'Taker? Absolutely wreaks of desperation to make a splash. Shane will come in for 4 weeks and disappear. Lesnar/Ambrose? Poor build-up, will probably be a good match but I can't take Ambrose seriously against Lesnar when in a real fight he'd probably die. And the next biggest "attractions" are a women's triple threat match and an intercontinental ladder match with Kevin Owens, Ziggler and a bunch of stiffs? If I were McMahon I'd be shitting my pants the 90k plus at Jerry's World don't riot. This sounds like a solid card for Extreme Rules.

You actually continued watching after the 6th grade?
    Swaye's Wigwam

You actually continued watching after the 6th grade?
    The audience last night was mostly grown men. Sounds like you're the immature one for growing up.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Dr. Phil is on tonight. Should be hot fire.