Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

WTF is going on?

13»

Comments

• HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    dnc said:

DeepSeaZ said:

Oui lose a podcast and the board loses it shit. It's a ducking podcast. Not exactly the draw to this board. With the content of the messages today I realized I am still a noob as a half brain. I don't know he history or politics of the board. Fuck I joined a cult without understanding the history. But the message stands firm. Oui are here because we want our football program to return to winning. Period. Well, and our are assholes. Anyway, calm the fuck down. Focus on our common goals. Get back to winning. Get an AD to support winning. And fuck Kim and his dipshits in the ass. Fuck those out for personal gains. Oui are about re-establishing our football program. And somewhat basketball program. Men's basketball. Women's is doing fine. If I missed a oui with we, fuck off. It's late and I'm drunk. May Swaye's Dick stay attached to his body tonight. Ahmen.

And fuck off again!

What the fuck happened to this place? Where's the hatred, the vitriol, the CFD's, the innuendo, the hidden links, the motherfucking reveling in others' displeasure?

For that matter, where's the traffic? Where is everyone?

This place used to be filled with the types of characters that made this the finest establishment on the internet. Now I get what.....TillerFuckingDuck? Are you kidding me? T-i-l-l-e-r-F-u-c-k-i-n-g-D-u-c-k?

The Pit was a place where you could routinely see:

- CrimsonWazzu's hood shine in the reflection of the fire
    - MarinerDuck bring absolutely nothing new to the table
    - Sven beat a good cliche into the annoyance realm
    - fuzz. FUCKING fuzz!!!
    - The Pitmaster mistake good, clean fun for some sort of deviant behavior
    - Gordo not "get it"
    - Beavermobile chastise someone for making the board be "all about you" and then post a three page story of what he did at the car lot that day or what he likes to do with Milk Duds
    - cougfanman outdo himself by being less funny with each passing day
    - Satan bitch about whining and then spend a week bitching and whining about Dawgman's business decisions.
    - Lance lose another girlfriend
    - MarriedToDumbass puke grenadine
    - TheElkoBranch decrying sobriety and it's inherent evils, like staying upright on the trail
    - TheGlove working his ass off to "be like Harvey" and failing miserably at it.

Sure, there were some casualties. Folks were run out of here if their brand of humor did not please the Pitmaster or if the hidden links were discovered by Human Resources (FWIW, I took the high road and claimed substance abuse made me do it after the Union let me down). Still, there were enopugh of us left to keep the place rolling? What about now?

This was a place that was hyper-obsessed with a fat assed-married to a one-arm, bankrupt trailer dweller! Now, it's nothing more than a goddamned vacant lot! How did you people let this happen? What's the remedy? GORD!!!

And don't fucking tell me that it was brought to its knees by some punk-ass from New Zealand. I told my Mom the weed wasn't mine. It was Beeely's. She believed me. I don't believe you.

You know what this is? It's shameful, is what it is. A vibrant, happening spot like this reduced to the fucking equivalent of an Internet ashtray. Maybe you guys can put some new life into the place. Invite some new blood like DobasD03 or SeaStorm or Bill Fleenor up in this bitch. They'll liven it up.

I'm disgusted. This place sucks.
    Ive been around The Pit a long time. I guess its time to leave. It just isnt fun anymore. It used to be. It used to be funny, creative, informative, and a resource if you needed something that you had no clue about. Its changed.

The guys at dawgman have probably been more lenient to The Pit guys out there than any other site. We used to consider ourselves as Friends of The Pit We laughed and usually just tried to ignore stuff. Fetters and I would visit the pit and weve also been to the KOPs. Because some of you knew us and because of the slack we cut you guys, most of you wouldnt push things too far. It was funny once in awhile, but it isnt any more. Some of you just dont know when enough is enough. Some dont know when to stop. And some of the newer Pit members are just trying too hard to fit in. It used to be that all the guys on The Pit had each others back. Not any more.

The amount of complaints were getting from what some of you guys are doing has definitely increased. Some of you are having a tough time figuring out whats ok out here and whats appropriate for dawgman. Its not that hard. Some of you guys just dont care and thats our problem. The biggest problem is that fetters and I are accountable not only to each other, but others as well. You guys have no clue how big of a shit storm you caused with Anthony. The network was all over me on that and I did everything I could to make it a non issue. I got things calmed down and then a couple of knuckleheads out here stirred it all up again. A little bit was funny, but what some of you dont get is its still a business. Screwing with somebody is one thing, but when youre screwing with their business and impacting their work, its a different story. Some of you just take it way too far and dont realize we have jobs to do.

I have to be somewhat PC on dawgman and this was a place I could come and let my hair down a bit. I could interact out here in a way I couldnt at dawgman. I guess its really my fault. By doing so, I guess I opened the door for you think it was OK to make dawgman your playground. Well its not. So, Im done.

This place hasnt been the same since Crawley left anyways.

Take care guys
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

A pedaphile would know how to use web proxies and then feign ignorance of previous identities.

Isn't a pedaphile a lover of feet?

Spooge is Spirit? Staff!! True??
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    dnc said:

A pedaphile would know how to use web proxies and then feign ignorance of previous identities.

My autocorrect is obviously a foot fancier.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

dnc said:

My autocorrect is obviously a foot fancier.
    @RexRyanDawg, true?!?1/
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    dnc said:

DeepSeaZ said:

Oui lose a podcast and the board loses it shit. It's a ducking podcast. Not exactly the draw to this board. With the content of the messages today I realized I am still a noob as a half brain. I don't know he history or politics of the board. Fuck I joined a cult without understanding the history. But the message stands firm. Oui are here because we want our football program to return to winning. Period. Well, and our are assholes. Anyway, calm the fuck down. Focus on our common goals. Get back to winning. Get an AD to support winning. And fuck Kim and his dipshits in the ass. Fuck those out for personal gains. Oui are about re-establishing our football program. And somewhat basketball program. Men's basketball. Women's is doing fine. If I missed a oui with we, fuck off. It's late and I'm drunk. May Swaye's Dick stay attached to his body tonight. Ahmen.

And fuck off again!

What the fuck happened to this place? Where's the hatred, the vitriol, the CFD's, the innuendo, the hidden links, the motherfucking reveling in others' displeasure?

For that matter, where's the traffic? Where is everyone?

This place used to be filled with the types of characters that made this the finest establishment on the internet. Now I get what.....TillerFuckingDuck? Are you kidding me? T-i-l-l-e-r-F-u-c-k-i-n-g-D-u-c-k?

The Pit was a place where you could routinely see:

- CrimsonWazzu's hood shine in the reflection of the fire
    - MarinerDuck bring absolutely nothing new to the table
    - Sven beat a good cliche into the annoyance realm
    - fuzz. FUCKING fuzz!!!
    - The Pitmaster mistake good, clean fun for some sort of deviant behavior
    - Gordo not "get it"
    - Beavermobile chastise someone for making the board be "all about you" and then post a three page story of what he did at the car lot that day or what he likes to do with Milk Duds
    - cougfanman outdo himself by being less funny with each passing day
    - Satan bitch about whining and then spend a week bitching and whining about Dawgman's business decisions.
    - Lance lose another girlfriend
    - MarriedToDumbass puke grenadine
    - TheElkoBranch decrying sobriety and it's inherent evils, like staying upright on the trail
    - TheGlove working his ass off to "be like Harvey" and failing miserably at it.

Sure, there were some casualties. Folks were run out of here if their brand of humor did not please the Pitmaster or if the hidden links were discovered by Human Resources (FWIW, I took the high road and claimed substance abuse made me do it after the Union let me down). Still, there were enopugh of us left to keep the place rolling? What about now?

This was a place that was hyper-obsessed with a fat assed-married to a one-arm, bankrupt trailer dweller! Now, it's nothing more than a goddamned vacant lot! How did you people let this happen? What's the remedy? GORD!!!

And don't fucking tell me that it was brought to its knees by some punk-ass from New Zealand. I told my Mom the weed wasn't mine. It was Beeely's. She believed me. I don't believe you.

You know what this is? It's shameful, is what it is. A vibrant, happening spot like this reduced to the fucking equivalent of an Internet ashtray. Maybe you guys can put some new life into the place. Invite some new blood like DobasD03 or SeaStorm or Bill Fleenor up in this bitch. They'll liven it up.

I'm disgusted. This place sucks.
    Free. Our? Harv.
  • Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,906
    Swaye's Wigwam

Bunch of bloody vags running around this place.

Fuck off you old pathetic pedophile.
    The only sauce you bring is the 3rd world boy jizz all over your face.
    You sound knowledgeable in the matter. Fukin perv. Bring something new to the table. Phaggott.
    Ice, tommy hasnt brought anything new to the table in 2 years. You've already lapped him several times with your 182 posts. Keep on truckin! Oh btw, nobody understands why tommy is here either so know worries.
    On the contrary. I love me some ThomasFremont

True story: About a year ago, he disappeared from the board for a couple months, and I sent him a message to see what was up and to encourage him to come back (which I think he would have done with or without my efforts).
    Great, now we all know @ThomasFremont AKA Freme AKA Tommy Faye went through rehab. Way to spill the beans @DerekJohnson
    Some things are just off limits: veterans that serve this country, and addicts. They're basically the same. Have a little CLASS.

Anybody making fun of me for this should be BANNED.
    REALLY??? Yet attacking someone who DJ has proved is not spooge as a child molester is OK? Take another hit brother.
    WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    tommy, tommy, tommy. Has counseling taught you nothing? Predictable addict behavior looking for the easy way out. Shame on you brother. Only when you take responsibility for your past behavior can you move forward into the future. As usual your small capacity to think things through and articulate has tripped you up yet again. Best of luck moving forward.

http://forum.hardcorehusky.com/utility/thumbnail/2277/cf://uploads/FileUpload/ac/efbfb97f5eaac301a1a69766f1eaeb.jpg
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

You sound knowledgeable in the matter. Fukin perv. Bring something new to the table. Phaggott.
    Ice, tommy hasnt brought anything new to the table in 2 years. You've already lapped him several times with your 182 posts. Keep on truckin! Oh btw, nobody understands why tommy is here either so know worries.

True story: About a year ago, he disappeared from the board for a couple months, and I sent him a message to see what was up and to encourage him to come back (which I think he would have done with or without my efforts).
    Great, now we all know @ThomasFremont AKA Freme AKA Tommy Faye went through rehab. Way to spill the beans @DerekJohnson
    Some things are just off limits: veterans that serve this country, and addicts. They're basically the same. Have a little CLASS.

REALLY??? Yet attacking someone who DJ has proved is not spooge as a child molester is OK? Take another hit brother.
    tommy, tommy, tommy. Has counseling taught you nothing? Predictable addict behavior looking for the easy way out. Shame on you brother. Only when you take responsibility for your past behavior can you move forward into the future. As usual your small capacity to think things through and articulate has tripped you up yet again. Best of luck moving forward.

http://forum.hardcorehusky.com/utility/thumbnail/2277/cf://uploads/FileUpload/ac/efbfb97f5eaac301a1a69766f1eaeb.jpg
    Puff, puff, pass.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,375
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Pressing.