Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PM to Turdbuffer, re Gaskin over & over

I'm not worried about Gaskin getting his carries. He going to have a big year.

I want to see Petersen win a game by doing what's necessary vs what he would ideally do. It's something we haven't seen these first two years. That's where a lot of frustration about his scheme and play calling comes from.

When Connor Cook was hurt, Michigan State didn't throw the ball unless necessary and beat Ohio State on the road. Alabama gave Henry the ball 40-45 times when they needed to. There were games Stanford only threw 10-15 while Hogan (a future pro) was their QB.

I've got one foot on board, I like the general development, but I also don't forget the fuckery we have seen the past two years. The Apple Cup win doesn't cut it.

Comments

• TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I'll drink to that
  • theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,555
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

I'm not worried about Gaskin getting his carries. He going to have a big year.

I want to see Petersen win a game by doing what's necessary vs what he would ideally do. It's something we haven't seen these first two years. That's where a lot of frustration about his scheme and play calling comes from.

When Connor Cook was hurt, Michigan State didn't throw the ball unless necessary and beat Ohio State on the road. Alabama gave Henry the ball 40-45 times when they needed to. There were games Stanford only threw 10-15 while Hogan (a future pro) was their QB.

I've got one foot on board, I like the general development, but I also don't forget the fuckery we have seen the past two years. The Apple Cup win doesn't cut it.

• Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,906
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2016
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    TommySQC said:

I'll drink to that anything.

• puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    McGrew needs more carries
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,374
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    UW goes 7-6 this year. Cook it!
    PurpleJ said:

UW goes 7-6 this year. Cook it!

Dont think so J. See, UW actually hired a head coach for the 1st time in a quarter century. Peter wont go 7-6 again. Unless injuries cripple his program. What most of you dont understand, as youve been dawg fans for less th a n 6 years, is that a good head coach and program is the difference between 10 wins and 7 wins. UW has a top 5 head coach in the country. Wins will come, its a given. Patience is the only requirement of the fan base.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2016
    Fine. 8-6. Forgot about winning the Cultural Awareness Bowl.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Sounds like you have all the screenshots you need and I'm not being let back on the bandwagon. Roll Tide bitch!
    PurpleJ said:

Sounds like you have all the screenshots you need and I'm not being let back on the bandwagon. Roll Tide bitch!

Bama will be lucky to reach conference title game. What then when UW does?
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

Bama will be lucky to reach conference title game. What then when UW does?
    Classily chant SEC SEC SEC with my fellow classy Tide fans while we talk about who we replace Saban with on the message bored (Belichick IMO). We always support our fellow SEC schools when we aren't playing them.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,713
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Post saved. See you next fall when you change your avatar to a purple W. You aint jumping on board bitch. Enjoy the HH board...or whats left of it.

The real discussion, amongst those who know their shit, and who come to provide insight NOT those who just come to incite, will be the Higher Discussion Board . So far you aint even close. Decide who you want to be, choose your path. There's only 2 simple requirements Act your fucking age, and and learn a little about the game we'll be discussing.

Imaginary bored for imaginary people.
    Oh come on. Most of them are real.