Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Super Spectacular 10K Post

Comments

• doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Mad_Son said:

Lol nothing says dignity and progressivism like blowing Swaye in the front seat of your Hilary-stickered Prius.

Hillary has nothing to do with progressiveness or dignity. She is just another get a head at all costs politician who would run on whichever ticket she thought gave her the bet chance to win.
    Point.

You.
    Swaye said:

Forgot to mention, she also brought a 12 pack.

Yep. Hot. Hard body. Tattoos. Artsy. Likes Motorhead. Likes giving head. Gets oily. Brings beer. What's not to like?

Fucking awesome.
  • seatownfunkseatownfunk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 802
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Four nights and only one gram of blow?
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,043
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Four nights and only one gram of blow?

Do you think people who work at Orkin are made of money?
  • seatownfunkseatownfunk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 802
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    how much is a gram in DC?
  • whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,240
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Fuck Patsy Cline, Swaye is Winchester's most famous resident
  • AEBAEB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,958
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    perspective.

People can learn a lot about the interwebs reading this post.
  • section_332section_332 Member Posts: 2,403
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    edited March 2016
  • AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,976
    Swaye's Wigwam
    You know, if I was a chick (or a good looking gay), had more tattoos than I actually have, still had my old Orkin shirt from when I worked on the Eastside in the 90s, and wasn't raised to believe all Red Men were dirty filthy animals......I would totally do Swaye. You are by far the best thing on this shit hole. (Other than Race Bannon's crazy photos and Dennis Deyoung yelling at those damn kids.)
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,160
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye said:

Yep. Hot. Hard body. Tattoos. Artsy. Likes Motorhead. Likes giving head. Gets oily. Brings beer. What's not to like?

Voted down.

You know why.
    Founders Club
    HuskyJW said:

Swaye said:

Voted down.

You know why.
    Technically, pics of her do exist on this site.
    Founders Club
    Alexis said:

You know, if I was a chick (or a good looking gay), had more tattoos than I actually have, still had my old Orkin shirt from when I worked on the Eastside in the 90s, and wasn't raised to believe all Red Men were dirty filthy animals......I would totally do Swaye. You are by far the best thing on this shit hole. (Other than Race Bannon's crazy photos and Dennis Deyoung yelling at those damn kids.)

Wanna scissor anyway?
    Founders Club

Varies wildly. I get my shit in Winchester, but 80-120 depending on purity is pretty standard. @CollegeDoog could probably give us a heat map with relative prices in all the main districts and suburbs. He has this shit dialed in. I just pay what the hookup in my trailer park charges. Sometimes he gives me freebies because I give him hamburgers when grilling.
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,162
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

Lol nothing says dignity and progressivism like blowing Swaye in the front seat of your Hilary-stickered Prius.

At one point in the night after she told me she was worked for a Congressman and had majored in Political Science at Wesleyan (Jesus I was rainbow coalition slumming) I told her I had voted for Bob Dole. She said "who?" She deserved a tonsil slam.
    A good friend of mine went to Wesleyan. Despite it being a liberal's wet dream, I was pretty impressed when he told me about some event they have for freshman there. Campus security cares less about drugs so much so they had a sanctioned event where all the freshman crammed into some building and smoked out all night long. I almost dropped out of UW to enroll but figured my room was generally hazed so why bother.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,375
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

Varies wildly. I get my shit in Winchester, but 80-120 depending on purity is pretty standard. @CollegeDoog could probably give us a heat map with relative prices in all the main districts and suburbs. He has this shit dialed in. I just pay what the hookup in my trailer park charges. Sometimes he gives me freebies because I give him hamburgers when grilling.
    That's too much money man. Legalize!

Swaye said:

At one point in the night after she told me she was worked for a Congressman and had majored in Political Science at Wesleyan (Jesus I was rainbow coalition slumming) I told her I had voted for Bob Dole. She said "who?" She deserved a tonsil slam.
    A good friend of mine went to Wesleyan. Despite it being a liberal's wet dream, I was pretty impressed when he told me about some event they have for freshman there. Campus security cares less about drugs so much so they had a sanctioned event where all the freshman crammed into some building and smoked out all night long. I almost dropped out of UW to enroll but figured my room was generally hazed so why bother.
    Very cool story bro.
  • AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,976
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

Alexis said:

Wanna scissor anyway?
    Ummm....Yes. yes, I think I would.
    Founders Club
    @dflea If I ever come back out that way we will for sure go do some fishing. Make sure I don't drowned from falling into the river drunk.