Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Drunken Ramblings - Death Row vs. Woodshed Pirates Edition

13»

Comments

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,044
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

An oldie but a goodie. For those that care, she didn't get pregnant. Lucky for me SuchFagJ provided me instructions for what to do if it ever happens.

And as J explained, his posting of the womb-punching gif was actually an act of courageous heroism.
    When my eyes narrow a bit, you know that you blew past the line in a jet powered twinkie truck. Good job SFJ.
  • Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,850
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Swaye said:

An oldie but a goodie. For those that care, she didn't get pregnant. Lucky for me SuchFagJ provided me instructions for what to do if it ever happens.

Exactly. Not everyone can afford a fancy, state of the art abortion procedure performed by licensed medical professionals. Let's show some compassion toward and embrace the diversity of lower class people who might need a less expensive option.

Take me for example. I'm pretty poor. So if I wanted to go buy a car, I'm very thankful that companies like Kia, Hyundai, and Suzuki exist so that I can purchase a car at a low price. Is the quality shit? Yes. But that's why it's cheap...so I'm thankful for that.

All I'm saying is that sketchy coat-hanger guy and psychotic puncher of women's stomachs guy should be allowed to exist to serve the lower class (and middle class people like me who are poor because we spend all our money on drugs and alcohol).

It's just basic economics. If you disagree, then you must hate poor people because you don't want them to have access to affordable abortion procedures.
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Exactly. Not everyone can afford a fancy, state of the art abortion procedure performed by licensed medical professionals. Let's show some compassion toward and embrace the diversity of lower class people who might need a less expensive option.

Take me for example. I'm pretty poor. So if I wanted to go buy a car, I'm very thankful that companies like Kia, Hyundai, and Suzuki exist so that I can purchase a car at a low price. Is the quality shit? Yes. But that's why it's cheap...so I'm thankful for that.

All I'm saying is that sketchy coat-hanger guy and psychotic puncher of women's stomachs guy should be allowed to exist to serve the lower class (and middle class people like me who are poor because we spend all our money on drugs and alcohol).

It's just basic economics. If you disagree, then you must hate poor people because you don't want them to have access to affordable abortion procedures.
    If I contract shady belly puncher guy for an abortion, does he get to fuck her while punching?
  • Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,850
    Standard Supporter
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

If I contract shady belly puncher guy for an abortion, does he get to fuck her while punching?
    I'm sure there will be a wide variety of choices. Some women might elect to go to a strictly gut slugging business, whereas other women might prefer to have that service combined with prostitution.

The free market will know what's best. It always does.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Finally got with the hot and tatted chick.

Reconnected with my old roommate who owns the house I lived in 4 years ago.

A hot tatted chick lives in my old room and actually sleeps on my old bed. (His gfs best fren)
    Needless to say...it didn't take a lot of game to weasel my way in there.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited August 2016
    Eagerly awaiting commencement of the seasonal sport that produced this poast.
    Founders Club

Eagerly awaiting commencement of the seasonal sport that produced this poast.

2017 version is posted. I go on two years cycles for debauched Thanksgiving lunacy.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,709
    Founders Club