Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

OFFICIAL UW vs ASU GAMETHREAD

2»

Comments

• FreeChavezFreeChavez Member Posts: 3,222
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Passion said:

Andrews may not be popular around here, but was definitely clutch today on the free throw line down the stretch.

There really is no reason for Andrews to not be popular. He's a good college guard that has really improved. He doesn't shoot a high overall percentage, but he gets to the line 10+ times a game and shoots over 40% from 3. The advanced stat nerds should be telling us how great his true shooting percentage is, and all that stuff. He's averaging over 20 a game. He's made a lot of you that were over the top critical of him look stupid.
    He's like #2 in the whole country for made FTs.

And the leading scorer in the conference.

Any haters are just being stubborn at this point.

Sincerely,

A former AA hater
    He has done about 1k times better than anyone could have expected based on his previous seasons. this team would be really bad without him on it. He still has some seriously boneheaded moments but overall the guy is clutch at the end of the game and has kept a bunch of kids in diapers together through this season. For that he should get a tip of the cap.
  • GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited January 2016
    Ugh doog Romar defenders.

You are all pieces of shit.

Literally. Pieces of shit.

You'll pile excuse after excuse up to defend a lazy coach who effectively took a four year sabbatical from the program, but are lightning quick to jump on Petersen "this isn't the MWC" who although underwhelming so far still has time to prove himself.

You parade out the usual tripe ... "we're so young" "the refs screwed us" (amazing how that comes out again and again), bleating that we could have beaten the upper tier teams if only variables X, Y, and Z fell in our favor blah blah blah.

People like you make me want to throw up. People like you destroy any potential this program has. People like you, in your heart of hearts, don't believe UW can win because everyone else cheats and it's not 1954 anymore and whatever, so it doesn't really bother you if we lose.

You and everyone like you sucks.

Fuck you.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Gladstone said:

Ugh doog Romar defenders.

You are all pieces of shit.

Literally. Pieces of shit.

You'll pile excuse after excuse up to defend a lazy coach who effectively took a four year sabbatical from the program, but are lightning quick to jump on Petersen "this isn't the MWC" who although underwhelming so far still has time to prove himself.

You parade out the usual tripe ... "we're so young" "the refs screwed us" (amazing how that comes out again and again), bleating that we could have beaten the upper tier teams if only variables X, Y, and Z fell in our favor blah blah blah.

People like you make me want to throw up. People like you destroy any potential this program has. People like you, in your heart of hearts, don't believe UW can win because everyone else cheats and it's not 1954 anymore and whatever, so it doesn't really bother you if we lose.

You and everyone like you sucks.

Fuck you.

Who were you talking to?
  • GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,064
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    I hate AA because he's made Romar look passable this year.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,714
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    I'm hoping some of you are pulling whooshes but they're about 66 hours removed from getting blown off the court by Arizona. They were up late in the first half and down by three at half.

Losing to them is one is one thing. They were outscored by about 30 in the second half.

He's a good recruiter. We've known that for a while. Nobody does less with more.
  • NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I'm hoping some of you are pulling whooshes but they're about 66 hours removed from getting blown off the court by Arizona. They were up late in the first half and down by three at half.

Losing to them is one is one thing. They were outscored by about 30 in the second half.

He's a good recruiter. We've known that for a while. Nobody does less with more.

I heard Conroy isn't too bad as a motivator and game manager
  • FreeChavezFreeChavez Member Posts: 3,222
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

I heard Conroy isn't too bad as a motivator and game manager
    Conroy = the black bone

Can't wait to hear all the comparisons
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,714
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Just enjoy what success they can have. They can probably go 10-8 or so and sneak in with the talent level. Romar isn't going anywhere until he says so. I'm not going to tear my hair out over it anymore.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    It's special when a young team's 4-1 start ends up at 9-9.