Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Drunken Ramblings: Mormons in the Rain Edition

SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,043
First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Founders Club
edited November 2015 in Classics
Get to the bar just after noon. Kind of an odd combo trendy gothic sports bar type place, with TVs everywhere and live music and lots of low self esteem whores. The place also has couches everywhere, which is a nice touch. Much harder to fall off a couch than a stool. Had a buddy drive because I knew Smiff would drive me to assaulting my liver. Commence drinking. Pretty toasty by 4PM for a 7:30 kickoff. Slow my roll so I don’t fall off the couch and black out before the shit show. During my pre-lube, notice there are actually several good looking women at this bar, and it's still early. Good sign.

Begin chatting up woman #1. Brunette. 30ish. Great tits. After 30 minutes it is obviously going nowhere. I assume she is a racist whore. Fuck her. I’ll just watch the game instead.

1st quarter. First drive looks great. After that it was like getting a dildo so big rammed in my ass it would take a shoe horn to fit it in. Couple less than profound thoughts:

1) When it is raining like ‘Nam, Charlie is in the trees and you probably ought to be smart. But we have Smiff. So fuck it, throw it all over the yard with a true freshman Cobra. FTG.

2) Throwing on first down every time is what losers who are trying to be clever do. Smiff, you are not clever, but you are a loser. Kill yourself.

2nd quarter. Not much to say. By the middle of the quarter I was so fucking pissed I stopped watching. Didn’t hurt that a cute bar slut with finger tattoos was shooting her best “come hither” glances in what I assumed was my general direction, but was probably for some dude behind me. Whatever, I’m going in.

I wish Sven was here to not flag me.

Saunter over to chick and begin the appropriate “please make a bad decision for yourself with me” games. Pay zero attention to the Huskieieie disaster until she says she has to go to the shitter somewhere near the end of the third quarter? She was gone for a long time. Bored came through that the two most likely possibilities were she took an enormous truck driver shit, or she climbed out the window and ran like hell for a safe house. My red ninja skills pointed to the former, and sure enough she came back. Since she did come back, and I was reasonably sure she dropped a 3 pound load, my extensive knowledge of slut mating rituals told me I was green lighted, because chicks always clean out the pipes at the bar if they think this encounter might end up in a backseat, a couch, or behind a dumpster.

Because UW and the football Gods hate me, we started showing some life at this exact moment, so I had to tell the phantom shitter, and her friends who were actually pretty cool and never tried to cock block even once all night, that I was sort of into the game and wondered if she would mind watching with me. To my surprise she was into it, though turns out she was an artsy NYU grad, so she knew about as much about football as I know about woodchipping for ecological reasons.

4th quarter. I always hate people who blame shit on the refs. I hated myself last night. What a goddamn joke. That said, if you can’t stop a 9 play drive, all on the ground, to give yourself a chance to win at the end, you are fucking losers and don’t deserve victory. And we? are huge fucking pussy losers. And one more thing, if you think the Wild Swede Vanilla Hammer formation serves some functional purpose, you should be napalmed till you are an ash pile.

There isn’t much else to say. Dwayne Warshington is still garbage, Cobra is still a freshman, Smiff is still mentally one step slower than a retarded gerbil, the stadium is still in default mode, Pac-12 refs are still the worst in the country, we all wish the Vanilla Hammer was at Stanford, Peterman is still to blame for all of it, and we have a fat rainbow colored water buffalo cunt for a President so nothing will ever change. Just blow it up already. Fuck.

UW Football: Where Dreams Go To Die

Oh yeah, almost forgot. So we end up back at her place around midnight, takes me all of 23 seconds to get her out of her panties, then 81 seconds to finish from there. But don’t worry degenerate faithful, I rallied on all your behalf and knocked the back out of it until 3AM, at which point I called a cab and got home by 4AM. Two hour nap and up to type this shit and have some delicious coffee, because unlike UW football, I earned it.

Comments

• BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Did you grab her by the hair and scream "Whooooo! Pocahontas!"
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,483
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    That brunette is begging for a necklace.
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,439
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    I flagged you in my heart for not providing pics, but I couldn't not awesome that poast.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,043
    Founders Club
    edited November 2015

I flagged you in my heart for not providing pics, but I couldn't not awesome that poast.

I gave you the girl. DJ would ban me if I posted the pics you really want. Maybe for my 20,000 post (in like 5 years) I will go out supernova sven style with tons of tit pics from bar sluts. Good times.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,676
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Classics bored.
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

I gave you the girl. DJ would ban me if I posted the pics you really want. Maybe for my 20,000 post (in like 5 years) I will go out supernova sven style with tons of tit pics from bar sluts. Good times.
    I figured that was just a random pic of sluts with tats, I stand corrected. I hope you at least explored going for abundance with those three.
  • section_332section_332 Member Posts: 2,403
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    You are the man for doing something to get your mind off that bullshit last night.

Your story telling is up they're with dr Seuss.
    Founders Club

You are the man for doing something to get your mind off that bullshit last night.

*their
    Founders Club

*their
    I laffed
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

*their
    I laffed
    Huh?
    Founders Club
    We share the same brain.
  • section_332section_332 Member Posts: 2,403
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    Swaye said:

dflea said:

Swaye said:

Get to the bar just after noon. Kind of an odd combo trendy gothic sports bar type place, with TVs everywhere and live music and lots of low self esteem whores. The place also has couches everywhere, which is a nice touch. Much harder to fall off a couch than a stool. Had a buddy drive because I knew Smiff would drive me to assaulting my liver. Commence drinking. Pretty toasty by 4PM for a 7:30 kickoff. Slow my roll so I don’t fall off the couch and black out before the shit show. During my pre-lube, notice there are actually several good looking women at this bar, and it's still early. Good sign.

Begin chatting up woman #1. Brunette. 30ish. Great tits. After 30 minutes it is obviously going nowhere. I assume she is a racist whore. Fuck her. I’ll just watch the game instead.

1st quarter. First drive looks great. After that it was like getting a dildo so big rammed in my ass it would take a shoe horn to fit it in. Couple less than profound thoughts:

1) When it is raining like ‘Nam, Charlie is in the trees and you probably ought to be smart. But we have Smiff. So fuck it, throw it all over the yard with a true freshman Cobra. FTG.

2) Throwing on first down every time is what losers who are trying to be clever do. Smiff, you are not clever, but you are a loser. Kill yourself.

2nd quarter. Not much to say. By the middle of the quarter I was so fucking pissed I stopped watching. Didn’t hurt that a cute bar slut with finger tattoos was shooting her best “come hither” glances in what I assumed was my general direction, but was probably for some dude behind me. Whatever, I’m going in.

I wish Sven was here to not flag me.

Saunter over to chick and begin the appropriate “please make a bad decision for yourself with me” games. Pay zero attention to the Huskieieie disaster until she says she has to go to the shitter somewhere near the end of the third quarter? She was gone for a long time. Bored came through that the two most likely possibilities were she took an enormous truck driver shit, or she climbed out the window and ran like hell for a safe house. My red ninja skills pointed to the former, and sure enough she came back. Since she did come back, and I was reasonably sure she dropped a 3 pound load, my extensive knowledge of slut mating rituals told me I was green lighted, because chicks always clean out the pipes at the bar if they think this encounter might end up in a backseat, a couch, or behind a dumpster.

Because UW and the football Gods hate me, we started showing some life at this exact moment, so I had to tell the phantom shitter, and her friends who were actually pretty cool and never tried to cock block even once all night, that I was sort of into the game and wondered if she would mind watching with me. To my surprise she was into it, though turns out she was an artsy NYU grad, so she knew about as much about football as I know about woodchipping for ecological reasons.

4th quarter. I always hate people who blame shit on the refs. I hated myself last night. What a goddamn joke. That said, if you can’t stop a 9 play drive, all on the ground, to give yourself a chance to win at the end, you are fucking losers and don’t deserve victory. And we? are huge fucking pussy losers. And one more thing, if you think the Wild Swede Vanilla Hammer formation serves some functional purpose, you should be napalmed till you are an ash pile.

There isn’t much else to say. Dwayne Warshington is still garbage, Cobra is still a freshman, Smiff is still mentally one step slower than a retarded gerbil, the stadium is still in default mode, Pac-12 refs are still the worst in the country, we all wish the Vanilla Hammer was at Stanford, Peterman is still to blame for all of it, and we have a fat rainbow colored water buffalo cunt for a President so nothing will ever change. Just blow it up already. Fuck.

UW Football: Where Dreams Go To Die

Oh yeah, almost forgot. So we end up back at her place around midnight, takes me all of 23 seconds to get her out of her panties, then 81 seconds to finish from there. But don’t worry degenerate faithful, I rallied on all your behalf and knocked the back out of it until 3AM, at which point I called a cab and got home by 4AM. Two hour nap and up to type this shit and have some delicious coffee, because unlike UW football, I earned it.

I think I saw you ranked behind pl_ss and old man Bannon by some poasters in the ranking thread

Preposterous and appalling.
    This chick last night was actually pretty cool. If she continues to be cool, and is okay with serving me hot pockets in the basement, I may take her fishing. Will report back if that happens.

Getting way ahead of myself of course as I have a pretty hard and fast rule to never take any steps that could result in marriage at any point in the future, but who knows. When she was laying on me naked and asked me if she could draw the artwork for my next tattoos, I thought uh oh, this could be trouble.
    If she's ok with the 2 dads. She's a keeper