Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

You never mention all the times I was right...

BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
edited September 2015 in College Football Forum
www.lemonparty.org

Previous prediction:
Weber State- Loss (0-1) The Beavis's suck at home versus Big Sky powerhouses (see: Sac St. and EWU). The featured telecast in the Pac 12 Networks Friday night at 5 PM time slot, approximately 107 people will be watching on TV (three of them in my household) and attendance will be around 19,576 at the newly recently half remodeled Beandip Coliseum. Weber State is no cupcake anyway, lots of Tuff Polys and they've had all off season to practice at altitude and prepare for their bowl game! Look out for Jack Lockner -killer Al Afalava's son, Jared. He’s bringing his lunch pail and is ready to rumble to make his Daddy proud and to prove to OSEwe that they should have offered him a scholly. I like to call scholarships “schollys,” it’s what I like to do.
Week One Update

Final: OAC (1-0) 26, Weber State (0-1) 7

The Beevs entered the game planning on a 2-headed freshman QB rotation and it didn't last long. True freshman with hot sister track star that just transferred from Sac State to OSU, Seth Cullen, willed the lowly Beevs to victory with 152 yards rushing on 17 carries, 92 yards and 2 TD passing. If Cullen survives the first half this weekend, it will be a miracle. A new look D held the Mildcats scoreless. As you would expect from a Pac 12 juggernaut, OSEwe dominated the game in pretty much every statistical category.

Next up is the Fighting Harballs of Michigan. Tune into ABC on Saturday morning at 9 AM Pacific for the battle of red-ass coaches trying to return their new schools to glory.

Comments