Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Cougfarm Gold

13»

Comments

• rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,009
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

There are still some clingers

"Leach is too good of a coach not to win. He knows what he’s doing. How different is WSU from Tech really? They have the same resources, and if anything, WSU’s are better. I read all the Mike Leach books and I can safely say that he is an elite coach. Michael Lewis, you know the guy who wrote "Moneyball", says Leach is the best coach in college football. I believe him. There’s no reason to think that he won’t succeed at WSU. He’s struggling right now but that doesn’t mean he won’t win big time in a few years! Trust Coach Leach!"

Same guy:

"He is an elite, top 10 coach. His offenses score points and are fun to watch. He puts butts in seats. I want him to stay at WSU because the Cougs have been down for so long, if he can’t win, who can? He’s the coach! There are struggles and mistakes, but they will get them corrected. All I’m asking is that you stay strong and don’t lose faith."

This guy has lost his pride

That guy is clearly a troll.

I salute him.
    or mike leach but if you cant see that...find a fire, jump in, hth.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,719
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Tequilla said:

It would be completely terrible for someone to pose as a Coug, get the flag, and then forget to show up forburn it during Gameday.

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,658
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

ASU OC, don't care if the guy has HC experience or not. If Drunk Sark gets fired at USC, I'd consider him. I really thought Leach would work; it's obvious he's not. His body language is horrific and his team mirrors it.

Dropmic.gif

Da fuq you expect from an autistic asshole?

Its one thing to have assburglars and chuck in three pointers but Leech is a prick. Not a good combo.