Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I never boo the kids.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    MisterEm said:

I never boo the kids.

I boo every kid on EWU's roster except for #44.
  • BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    Sucks. Not a killer injury for the season, but it hurts. Kenny Clark can not get hurt now.

It may be a blessing as the one thin spot for ucla next year was likely going to be DT. This probably guarantees that at least Eddie comes back. Clark is probably better than 50/50 to leave after this year.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

UW was so close to getting Vanderdoes, they ripped out his profile in the recruiting banquet book. That's what Kim heard, don't twist.

Wasn't that a Bleenor claim?
  • CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    dnc said:

UW was so close to getting Vanderdoes, they ripped out his profile in the recruiting banquet book. That's what Kim heard, don't twist.

Wasn't that a Bleenor claim?
    Damnit, you're right. Although I think Kim supported it.
  • doogvilledoogville Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,182
    Swaye's Wigwam
    DHD said:

I actually got one of the recruiting books that had Eddie in it (they didn't get it ripped out before handing it out) ... it also had Randal Goforth in it (who signed with UCLA).

A friend of mine got one with some other recruit in it that UW was "in on" but didn't sign.

I took it as evidence of Sark's bullshit and not evidence that these guys were actually coming to UW ... because I'm not a fucking idiot.

Yea, pretty obvious why a coach would have 5 star profiles in there that, surprise, had to be "ripped out" at the last minute.

Hell of a recruiter, that Sark.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    DHD said:

I actually got one of the recruiting books that had Eddie in it (they didn't get it ripped out before handing it out) ... it also had Randal Goforth in it (who signed with UCLA).

A friend of mine got one with some other recruit in it that UW was "in on" but didn't sign.

I took it as evidence of Sark's bullshit and not evidence that these guys were actually coming to UW ... because I'm not a fucking idiot.

pics?