Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• wobidbuswobidbus Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 308
    Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm struggling to wrap my head around the fact that alcohol wasn't always banned from USC locker rooms. It's still on school property, even if it's a private school. My 9th grade Spanish teacher had to hide Tarantula in a Scope bottle and my art teacher hid a half-rack of Budweiser on top of her desk. Actually under her desk, but it made it's way to the surface more than once.
  • BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    Tequilla said:

Problem is that if you suspend Seven at this point for the year, or fire him, the remaining staff is full of a bunch of mini-Seven's. Abundance.

I wonder if PatHadenFS is also drafting up his resignation letter today.

I would actually say that's a good thing if they want to fire Sark ASAP. No chance one of the stooges rises up like Ogre did. My guess is Clay Helton gets the job in that scenario, he did the job during the bowl game after Ogre stormed off.

My guess though, given haden's record, if Sark goes...Pat goes too. His two hires have been complete dumpster fires (Sark & Enfield).
  • section8section8 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,581
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Swaye's Wigwam
    wobidbus said:

I'm struggling to wrap my head around the fact that alcohol wasn't always banned from USC locker rooms. It's still on school property, even if it's a private school. My 9th grade Spanish teacher had to hide Tarantula in a Scope bottle and my art teacher hid a half-rack of Budweiser on top of her desk. Actually under her desk, but it made it's way to the surface more than once.

Read somewhere that Kiffen changed a rule to allow booze in the locker room.. Ed Orgeron banned it and then Sark brought it back before last season.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Tequilla said:

Problem is that if you suspend Seven at this point for the year, or fire him, the remaining staff is full of a bunch of mini-Seven's. Abundance.

I wonder if PatHadenFS is also drafting up his resignation letter today.

I would actually say that's a good thing if they want to fire Sark ASAP. No chance one of the stooges rises up like Ogre did. My guess is Clay Helton gets the job in that scenario, he did the job during the bowl game after Ogre stormed off.

My guess though, given haden's record, if Sark goes...Pat goes too. His two hires have been complete dumpster fires (Sark & Enfield).
    I tend to agree with you. Firing Seven now puts Haden right in the crosshairs. The RIGHT thing here is to fire Seven. But when your job security is tied to admitting that you can't hire the right people, odds say that Seven may get suspended to go into a quick rehab program and go from there.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,656
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    section8 said:

wobidbus said:

Read somewhere that Kiffen changed a rule to allow booze in the locker room.. Ed Orgeron banned it and then Sark brought it back before last season.
    As long as hookers and blow aren't banned in USC's locker room, it's cool, brah.
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,876
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Suspend Seven. Promote Sirmon or Nansen to HC for the season.

Problem solved.
  • H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Problem solved.

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,656
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Problem solved.

Nansen...that would be hilarious. I can't even imagine what kind of shitshow that would be.
    Oh, FUCK YES! I just got hard over that thought. Bring in Peter Berg for a Friday NIght Lights kind of documentary. Way better than following Mike Leech around.

• UWerentThereManUWerentThereMan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,475
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Fool Haden three times? Damn you're good this!
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Johnny Nansen should definitely be promoted to HC. Hahahaha. Holy shit. I can't even imagine how awesome that would be. They should make him dress up as a Patron Silver bottle on the sideline during games irregardless!