Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Scott Wolff drops a bomb on Sark

2»

Comments

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

The funny thing is why would you expect Haden to make a good hire? I know we're all rooting for Siete to make it through to next year, but even if you fire him and hire someone even vaguely competent USC is probably DOA until 2017 irregardless.

Not only Sark, but Enfied was an even more egregious hire. I know they don't give a shit about hoops, but still...
    Totally disagree. Enfeld took a mid major beyond what they usually do. That made him iminently more qualified than Sark. Not to mention USC is a much more attractive football job than hoops. The Sark hire was infinitely more egregious. It's not even comparable.

• PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,451
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Meek said:

he better make it through 2015 so we can get the popcorn ready for 2016 U$C style:

9/3 Alabama (at Arlington)
    9/10 Utah State
    11/26 Notre Dame
    TBD at Arizona
    TBD Arizona State
    TBD California
    TBD Colorado
    TBD Oregon
    TBD at Stanford
    TBD at Utah
    TBD at Washington
    TBD at UCLA

5 game losing streak to end the year sounds about right.
  • BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    dnc said:

The funny thing is why would you expect Haden to make a good hire? I know we're all rooting for Siete to make it through to next year, but even if you fire him and hire someone even vaguely competent USC is probably DOA until 2017 irregardless.

Not only Sark, but Enfied was an even more egregious hire. I know they don't give a shit about hoops, but still...
    Totally disagree. Enfeld took a mid major beyond what they usually do. That made him iminently more qualified than Sark. Not to mention USC is a much more attractive football job than hoops. The Sark hire was infinitely more egregious. It's not even comparable.

A mid-major making it into an auto bid by going barely .500 is speshul? Beating SDSU and Georgetown (a perennial underachiever under fat Romar) is speshul?

Terrible post. Apologize to me.
  • kh83kh83 Member Posts: 596
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper
    PurpleJ said:

Meek said:

he better make it through 2015 so we can get the popcorn ready for 2016 U$C style:

9/10 Utah State
    11/26 Notre Dame
    TBD at Arizona
    TBD Arizona State
    TBD California
    TBD Colorado
    TBD Oregon
    TBD at Stanford
    TBD at Utah
    TBD at Washington
    TBD at UCLA

Shit they could be 4w-6L entering the game with us.
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,428
    kh83 said:

PurpleJ said:

Meek said:

9/10 Utah State
    11/26 Notre Dame
    TBD at Arizona
    TBD Arizona State
    TBD California
    TBD Colorado
    TBD Oregon
    TBD at Stanford
    TBD at Utah
    TBD at Washington
    TBD at UCLA

Shit they could be 4w-6L entering the game with us.
    The dates haven't been set yet, so we could be playing USC in September (like we always do).
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

dnc said:

A mid-major making it into an auto bid by going barely .500 is speshul? Beating SDSU and Georgetown (a perennial underachiever under fat Romar) is speshul?

Terrible post. Apologize to me.
    I never said it was special, I said it was >>>>>>> anything Sark ever did. And it was. Plus he married a dime, unlike Sark.
  • PolkHigh33PolkHigh33 Member Posts: 43
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Tequilla said:

I saw the schedule this year and immediately thought SC would be 8-4. They may have 10 win talent ... but Seven will piss a few games away that a good coach would win.

I tend to agree with Pepsi and Chest that Seven doesn't make it to next year now. I could see him spinning the youth and sanctions card if there were some close losses and nothing terrible showed up off the field. But if he pulls down an 8 win season that includes a few of his typical plungerings, then I don't see how Haden considers him worth the effort to retain.

For better or worse, Seven has painted himself into a corner where results are going to matter now.

I was in LA last week and heard Sark on the radio. He was already saying that they are young.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,762
    edited August 2015
    Enfield makes Romar look like fucking John Wooden. He is god awful.

His wife gives me a sweatpants boner though. Enfield's, not Romar's.
  • uw2010uw2010 Member Posts: 940
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,762
    uw2010 said:

brb, jo.