Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I'm hearing Re: Sark..

1234568»

Comments

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,044
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Wow...just google "sarkisian drunk". Its all over the web.

We're even getting FREE PUB!!

http://gojoebruin.com/2015/08/23/ucla-twitter-treat-usc-coach-steve-sarkisian-gets-drunk-rips-pac-12-rivals/

Fucking awesome. They linked one of our primo threads.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,044
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    In related news, when is this motherfucker going into Classics?
  • UWerentThereManUWerentThereMan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,475
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Definitely a classics worthy thread.
    What a cool weekend for Sark, man!
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,483
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    dhawk: "Well-said. His coaching has been embarrassing enough, but his behavior yesterday was unacceptable. He should be fired immediately. After-all, it's not like we would be losing a good coach. There is simply no gain for SC in keeping him"

NO! Keep him for at least a 3rd year. He really needs a chance to get all his guys in there... and wait 'til Ivan gets a hold of 'em.
  • BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment

As expected, the CEO has chimed in to defend his beloved Sark with a nonsensical ramble filled with spelling and grammatical errors. I'm pretty sure KG was drunk when he wrote this garbage.

"I always say football mirrors relief. Also, the more money involved, the more things are magnified.

Does Sark drink a lot? Maybe. But lots of people do in all walks of life. Him doing what he did at USC ma be the the wake up call he truly needs. Sark may be a lot of things, but he's not stupid. he may do stupid stuff, but he's not stupid. It's not going away in LA unless he addresses it quickly. I'm sure he will. Then the next thing that happens in LA will be the next big thing down there.

BTW, there are and have been some very, very successful coaches who are ragging alcoholics. Just like there are some very successful business people as well. Football mirrors real life.

Unlike some out here, when stuff like this happens to anybody, I don't think it's funny. There's a point where you're no longer screwing up, you're screwed up. At that point you need some help. I saw it first hand with Robert Upshaw last year. "

Wow that's pretty classic. Especially the "he's not stupid, he just does stupid stuff"

TL;DR: Is Sark an alcoholic? Maybe. But so are lots of people.

W, jw.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

As expected, the CEO has chimed in to defend his beloved Sark with a nonsensical ramble filled with spelling and grammatical errors. I'm pretty sure KG was drunk when he wrote this garbage.

"I always say football mirrors relief. Also, the more money involved, the more things are magnified.

Does Sark drink a lot? Maybe. But lots of people do in all walks of life. Him doing what he did at USC ma be the the wake up call he truly needs. Sark may be a lot of things, but he's not stupid. he may do stupid stuff, but he's not stupid. It's not going away in LA unless he addresses it quickly. I'm sure he will. Then the next thing that happens in LA will be the next big thing down there.

BTW, there are and have been some very, very successful coaches who are ragging alcoholics. Just like there are some very successful business people as well. Football mirrors real life.

Unlike some out here, when stuff like this happens to anybody, I don't think it's funny. There's a point where you're no longer screwing up, you're screwed up. At that point you need some help. I saw it first hand with Robert Upshaw last year. "

Wow that's pretty classic. Especially the "he's not stupid, he just does stupid stuff"

TL;DR: Is Sark an alcoholic? Maybe. But so are lots of people.

W, jw.
    Saved for future use
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Tequilla said:

If I didn't know better, I'd say that KJV is speaking from experience

Disagree
    Also, the more money involved, the more things are magnified.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,715
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited August 2015
    AZDuck said:

Shit. What if sark gets fired too soon?

Then they hire a real coach and start blasting Oregon again?

Yeah, I know, I'm a Doog.

Pac 12 is the LA schools and Washington. Fuck off. :smile:

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,710
    Founders Club
    Kim Grinolds as a defense attorney:

"Your Honor, my client might have stolen that video game, but lots of people shoplift. My client might steal stuff, but he's not a thief."
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

"Your Honor, my client might have stolen that video game, but lots of people shoplift. My client might steal stuff, but he's not a thief."

So you are saying he'd be a good public defender?
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Tequilla said:

So you are saying he'd be a good public pretender?
    @creepycoug? True?
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,697
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    MisterEm said:

Tequilla said:

So you are saying he'd be a good public pretender?
    @creepycoug? True?
    I don't think he practices in my pretend space.
  • rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,009
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

Kessler hasnt regressed. He's th e best qb in the best conference in the land. Pull your head out your cunt

pumpy aint left?