Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,115
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    i will wear sweatpants and roam all the local highschools to help the cause
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Adrian Miller.
  • Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,520
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Let's get him up for 1/30.

Maybe the staff has told Fotu we can't offer him until guys like Warren and Miller decide?
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Adrian Miller.

Have you or anyone else watched the tape yet?

His offers are impressive. I'm not sure how any are legit considering he was an Illinois commit and already visited Cal.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Adrian Miller.

His offers are impressive. I'm not sure how any are legit considering he was an Illinois commit and already visited Cal.
    Yeah, I like him. He's a beanpole. Long-strider. Looks like he'll need a year or two with Ivan before he sees the field, but so did Brayden Lenius (RIP Brayden's redshirt).

I think it's pretty clear they want different skill sets in receivers and Renfro is sort of a Kevin Smith type (hopefully more like Sr. Kevin Smith than Soph. Kevin Smith), Bacchus is the sucky, say... Jordan Polk/Jaydon Mickens/Insertothersuckysmallguy type... and The third body type is the long-lean guy (pedobear.jpg).

There's no way we take both him and Castille (who appears to not fit into one of the 'above' types and just into the DiAndre Campbell/Cody Bruns mold of being unremarkable physically and performance-wise), and with the Warren situation, I'd be surprised if we accepted his commitment before 2/1.

I like him a LOT better than Castille. But I also like eating dirt off the ground more than I like Castille, so take that FWIW.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,613
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

That is the wrongest thing I've ever seen. Mods, ban this chump.

I did "awesome" it however.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,900
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Adrian Miller.

His offers can't possibly be correct. He was committed to Illinois, and is now apparently considering Kentucky and Cal, yet he reports offers from ND, tOSU, Miami, Michigan, Ole Piss, etc.

That Mike Tafua guy who visited last week reports offers from SC, UCLA, and a bunch of other top schools as well.

Reminds me of Johri Fogerson. When he committed to Willingham he was a 2-star and ranked like the #200 safety in the country but he claimed to have offers from ND, tOSU, and a bunch of other places.
  • Options
    ScroteDawgScroteDawg Member Posts: 238
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Photogenic

POTMFY(clean bored version)