Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

The day of reckoning is coming for Kim Grinolds

Comments

• AEBAEB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,958
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    @Tequilla‌ did you attend the HHB Tiki Taka event? Could you compare and contrast a la English Composition 101?
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    AEB said:

@Tequilla‌ did you attend the HHB Tiki Taka event? Could you compare and contrast a la English Composition 101?

Good Food.

Good Drink.

More people that were interesting than Pepsi.

Abundance.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    When the Dub Pub event was announced Kim said it would sell out fast. A few days later he said only a couple tickets were left. By the time the event rolled around weeks later, there were still spots available.
  • BabsGilbyTawdTyBabsGilbyTawdTy Member Posts: 1,058
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    Nothing says can't-miss event quite like "located behind a Jack In The Box."
  • AEBAEB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,958
    Founders Club
    edited January 2015

When the Dub Pub event was announced Kim said it would sell out fast. A few days later he said only a couple tickets were left. By the time the event rolled around weeks later, there were still spots available.

I remember that.

Glad to hear on Tiki Taka. I happened to be in Seattle that night but was at a rehearsal dinner.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    AEB said:

I remember that.

Glad to hear on Tiki Taka. I happened to be in Seattle that night but was at a rehearsal dinner.
    Nobody wanted you there anyway ...

I was disappointed with the sweatpant turnout at the Taki Tiki ... bunch of fucking posers in my book.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,708
    Founders Club
    Tequilla said:

AEB said:

I remember that.

Nobody wanted you there anyway ...

I was disappointed with the sweatpant turnout at the Taki Tiki ... bunch of fucking posers in my book.
    In my defense, I went straight from work. That said, I lead a miserable and pathetic life in which I do not have a job that allows me to wear sweatpants on a daily basis.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Tequilla said:

I went to one of the events ... there was maybe 100-125 people that showed up tops.

It was literally one of the worst events that I've ever seen or attended in my life ... Pepsi and I sitting around talking UW Football while I spill drinks on him is about 100x more entertaining than a Doogman sponsored event.

That's about 10x more than I expected.

I thought it might be around 10-12.5 people.
    The O/U is 5.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,708
    Founders Club

Tequilla said:

I went to one of the events ... there was maybe 100-125 people that showed up tops.

It was literally one of the worst events that I've ever seen or attended in my life ... Pepsi and I sitting around talking UW Football while I spill drinks on him is about 100x more entertaining than a Doogman sponsored event.

That's about 10x more than I expected.

I thought it might be around 10-12.5 people.
    The O/U is 5.
    Always.
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited January 2015

I went to the same one Tequilla was at. I know this because he's the only guy in the state of Washington that wears a froog hat. I have never hated money, or myself, more than I did that day. I just sat there with my buddy laughing at the LPT and their cronies, and all the nerdy middle aged fucktards drooling over sloppy tits. I knew Kim was a midget based on how diminutive he looks in contrast to a regulation sized football, but he's even more pathetic in person. How any woman would let him crawl up on her and inseminate her, I will never know. Pity fucks do exist, my friends. Between the LPT, Butler Cabin, and Yale, there was enough smug in the Dub Pub that it's probably permanently stained. The food was fucking awful like Tequilla said. That shit tore through me like Fetters through a nacho bar. I was so bored I ended up leaving after a few hours. The next time I want to celebrate TBS Day, I'll stay home, watch coverage online and on ESPN, and put the money towards the new pair of sweatpants I'll need after a morning of watching Lindsey Thiry recruiting videos.

I always have fun at them! Sure, they're a horribly run "poop" show... but so is my life! Who cares? I feel right at home.
  • insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    One of kim's fake accounts just posted this
    "So I have tried to keep on here on a regular basis and have gone back. Still don't see any mention of a Dawgman signing day event. Loved it last year and already took off from work. Staff is it going to happen?"

Give the fans what they want, KG!
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,460
    Swaye's Wigwam

I went to the same one Tequilla was at. I know this because he's the only guy in the state of Washington that wears a froog hat. I have never hated money, or myself, more than I did that day. I just sat there with my buddy laughing at the LPT and their cronies, and all the nerdy middle aged fucktards drooling over sloppy tits. I knew Kim was a midget based on how diminutive he looks in contrast to a regulation sized football, but he's even more pathetic in person. How any woman would let him crawl up on her and inseminate her, I will never know. Pity fucks do exist, my friends. Between the LPT, Butler Cabin, and Yale, there was enough smug in the Dub Pub that it's probably permanently stained. The food was fucking awful like Tequilla said. That shit tore through me like Fetters through a nacho bar. I was so bored I ended up leaving after a few hours. The next time I want to celebrate TBS Day, I'll stay home, watch coverage online and on ESPN, and put the money towards the new pair of sweatpants I'll need after a morning of watching Lindsey Thiry recruiting videos.

I always have fun at them! Sure, they're a horribly run "poop" show... but so is my life! Who cares? I feel right at home.
    I'm guessing you were the only person easier to spot than Tequilla and his TCU hat.

• WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,740
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited January 2015
    Doogles said:

I'm guessing you were the only person easier to spot than Tequilla and his TCU hat.

Let's roll up there with @Dennis_DeYoung. I'm not black, but I'm from Houston so it's close. Somebody did get stabbed in the parking lot when I went to see "Friday."

• PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    edited January 2015

One of kim's fake accounts just posted this
    "So I have tried to keep on here on a regular basis and have gone back. Still don't see any mention of a Dawgman signing day event. Loved it last year and already took off from work. Staff is it going to happen?"

Give the fans what they want, KG!

Jeezus. What a loser. It it's not a fake account, this guy needs to be locked in a room with a pack of hungry dingos.
  • Fear_BonerFear_Boner Member Posts: 746
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited January 2023
    I want to hear more from Scott about how he thinks Jason Brown is a dud.