Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Perhaps Petersen does know what he's doing

bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,900
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Standard Supporter
Reports that Oregon DC Don Pellum followed Peterman's tracks up to Lynden high school to set up an official visit for a certain DE that is probably a "reach" and a "flyer".

I get the feeling that Helfrich forgot he was in the Pac-12, not the WAC

Comments

• Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,439
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    I like that the kid goes from setting up an OV at Eastern Washington last week to this.
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    I'm curious if this is kinda how schools try to hide players. I wonder if both Oregon and UW have been working this kid a bit, just sending him some letters with the actual intention of knowing they like him and can get him late because other schools don't know about him.

Then once word gets out that one school is serious (in this case UW) the other school/s had to come in and try to lock up a visit right away too.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

I'm curious if this is kinda how schools try to hide players. I wonder if both Oregon and UW have been working this kid a bit, just sending him some letters with the actual intention of knowing they like him and can get him late because other schools don't know about him.

Then once word gets out that one school is serious (in this case UW) the other school/s had to come in and try to lock up a visit right away too.

You might be on to something ...

Particularly when you consider that the school that is in theory hiding him in this case (Washington) is the local school.

And, once again, just another sign of why paying attention to stars, offers, etc. isn't necessarily the best way to judge a player.
  • Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    UO = church school
  • Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited January 2015
    *someexplainingtodo